Poacher Caught

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

good luck to the owd lad,

raped by people like this lol get a life pal , hes feckin 70 yr old hes not a transit van full of scoats , hes a guy who has probably forgotten more than you will ever know !!! sounds to me like your

See the difference is i wouldn,t class wild animals as anyones property...

Fair play to the old fella, i'd like to think i'm still in the game at 70. Bloody good result for British justice too, especially after the palava that put him in the dock.

Dunkanon, give him my regards when next you speak.

I was in the west doing dens and cairns for a father and son near to glen [BANNED TEXT] and was told a few tales about him,i was told he was caught there abouts once,i said did you involve the police and the old lad said no i took my hat off to him,but the tales i was told were good and he must have a neck made of brass,good luck to him,atb wf

• Like 3

Fair play to the old fella, i'd like to think i'm still in the game at 70. Bloody good result for British justice too, especially after the palava that put him in the dock.

Dunkanon, give him my regards when next you speak.

Will do Bosun....i will also mention hes been a topic of conversation on here.

• Like 4

Out of interest ,what is the red deer population like up there,are they controlled enough or is there parts where the farmer wants them gone,as they have congregated on his grazing?

Where we live its more the forestry commision who cull the most, and the numbers are still huge.

I guess I'm alone in thinking he should have been done for armed trespass, poaching and lying to police. Should have lost his license and had his guns taken for his previous at least.

If you think this is unreasonable wait til your own permission starts getting raped by people like this and see how understanding you are. Sums up what a bunch of left wing pussies the justice system is made up of now.

I guess I'm alone in thinking he should have been done for armed trespass, poaching and lying to police. Should have lost his license and had his guns taken for his previous at least.

If you think this is unreasonable wait til your own permission starts getting raped by people like this and see how understanding you are. Sums up what a bunch of left wing pussies the justice system is made up of now.

raped by people like this lol get a life pal , hes feckin 70 yr old hes not a transit van full of scoats , hes a guy who has probably forgotten more than you will ever know !!! sounds to me like your a upper class money man who pays for every stalk , leave the owd lad alone , probably a bit of jealously on your part :thumbs:

• Like 14

Matt how many deer would you shoot in a season,surely you dont begrudge the man 1 for the freezer.I hear this shit all the time from greedy b*****ds that want every single animal for themselves.There is only so much venison a man can eat unless its solely for £££££ and if thats the case then thats pure greed.

• Like 3

I get the point Matt made..

Its a serious crime armed trespass..

I think he was lucky and got off lightly..

I personally no lads, that have got larger fines for less..

The justice systems bit screwed up - depends how the judge or magistrates feel on the day..

He's game as anything going out a 70 and helping himself..

• Like 1

I guess it don't matter what opinion you have its your opionion be it right or wrong and you are entitled to it, I do think it's a bit much when someone has their say in a public debate and that person is then subjected to insults.

where do you draw the line, it's ok for a 70 yr old to take a deer but not a Irish person who lives in a caravan. What about if the Irish person who goes from town to town and is 70 takes a deer is that then ok?

I'm not saying right or wrong there are those on here who say it's ok what if it was any of us on here that did it would we keep our licence, I know I wouldn't do it in first place.

I will say having dragged many fallow this yr he did well at 70 to move a red, hope I can and he has 20 yrs on me

Edited by Philluk
  • Like 1