Poacher Caught

I,ve got probably three thousand acres of permission and to think that it does,t get poached is stupidity ....they maybe trespassers but how you can be a thief for taking something that no one owns.......so I think I,d have to skip on the pint cause we ain't going to agree lol

• Like 1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

good luck to the owd lad,

raped by people like this lol get a life pal , hes feckin 70 yr old hes not a transit van full of scoats , hes a guy who has probably forgotten more than you will ever know !!! sounds to me like your

See the difference is i wouldn,t class wild animals as anyones property...

I,ve got probably three thousand acres of permission and to think that it does,t get poached is stupidity ....they maybe trespassers but how you can be a thief for taking something that no one owns.......so I think I,d have to skip on the pint cause we ain't going to agree lol

Might be best, because I protect my permissions and poachers aren't tolerated because they are common criminals, nothing more , nothing less. One got caught last year and lost his 4x4, he won't come back again.

Something no one owns? He was stealing pheasants from the shoot on the land I shoot over, pheasants that someone else paid for, shooting hares that only I am allowed to take. He's a lowlife criminal no better than a drug addict stealing for a fix.

Might be best, because I protect my permissions and poachers aren't tolerated because they are common criminals, nothing more , nothing less. One got caught last year and lost his 4x4, he won't come back again.

Something no one owns? He was stealing pheasants from the shoot on the land I shoot over, pheasants that someone else paid for, shooting hares that only I am allowed to take. He's a lowlife criminal no better than a drug addict stealing for a fix.

You mate are a grade A bawbag.

Edited by mackay
  • Like 5

Key words for me are WILD animal. Some of ye stalking lads need to get yere heads out of the clouds and come back down to the real world like everyone else. A f***ing wild animal is been taking from the middle of no where and ye comparing to a junkie creeping up stairs while you and ur family sleep in bed!! F***ing hell get a grip!!

• Like 2

and only YOU ARE ALLOWED TO SHOOT THE HARES EH? greedy bugger[not that i would ever shoot a hare] -im sorry but i live in the REAL world and i know which crimes i class as serious enough to get angry with and which ones bother me -this one doesnt bother me

• Like 2