Poacher Caught

Bearing in mind this is a deer stalking & management forum it appears most of the comments and likes are in favour of the poacher, comments like "good on him" etc. does that mean that most people on here are happy with "a poacher". it could be that some on here know that if they say something against the law they will get slated by some other departments.

Whether the land is shot or not does that give the rights to anyone to poach?

For those who don't have an issue with a poacher do you have land, you do the vermin or deer management? do you have a problem if poachers came on your land?

And referring to my initial comment about this being a stalk & management forum what sort of management is there in supporting a poacher?

Bearing in mind this is a public forum and has a section for youngsters what signals are being sent out to the younger ones who come on here to read stories and see what is going on?

Whether he is 70, 50,30 or 16 the law should be the same and for the fact he has done it before and poachers are not good for our industry shouldn't we all condemn what he is doing.

I notice no one commented on my earlier reply, I asked those who say "good on him" would you say the same if it was a Romany Gypsy doing it.

• Like 1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

good luck to the owd lad,

raped by people like this lol get a life pal , hes feckin 70 yr old hes not a transit van full of scoats , hes a guy who has probably forgotten more than you will ever know !!! sounds to me like your

See the difference is i wouldn,t class wild animals as anyones property...

Bearing in mind this is a deer stalking & management forum it appears most of the comments and likes are in favour of the poacher, comments like "good on him" etc. does that mean that most people on here are happy with "a poacher". it could be that some on here know that if they say something against the law they will get slated by some other departments.

For those who don't have an issue with a poacher do you have land, you do the vermin or deer management? do you have a problem if poachers came on your land?

And referring to my initial comment about this being a stalk & management forum what sort of management is there in supporting a poacher?

Bearing in mind this is a public forum and has a section for youngsters what signals are being sent out to the younger ones who come on here to read stories and see what is going on?

Whether he is 70, 50,30 or 16 the law should be the same and for the fact he has done it before and poachers are not good for our industry shouldn't we all condemn what he is doing.

I notice no one commented on my earlier reply, I asked those who say "good on him" would you say the same if it was a Romany Gypsy doing it.

if your haveing a go at me , yes i said good luck to the old lad , thinking an old man of 70 had the balls to go out & get a deer for himself ,its seemed it turned out to be an ill said statement as he seems to be a master poacher of deer . who does it on a regular basis if he does indeed have a jag with a private reg . poaching deer is not condoned ,it just seems some of us still have a touch of humanity in us to congratulate a 70 man struggleing with a big beastie against all the odds . if he takes one for himself i say good luck if for commercial gain & hes poaching week in week out thats different ,

• Like 1

if your haveing a go at me , yes i said good luck to the old lad , thinking an old man of 70 had the balls to go out & get a deer for himself ,its seemed it turned out to be an ill said statement as he seems to be a master poacher of deer . who does it on a regular basis if he does indeed have a jag with a private reg . poaching deer is not condoned ,it just seems some of us still have a touch of humanity in us to congratulate a 70 man struggleing with a big beastie against all the odds . if he takes one for himself i say good luck if for commercial gain & hes poaching week in week out thats different ,

Nope not having a go at anyone, just sitting on the gate looking at the comments.

Real sporting see if a deer can out run a bullet ffs I bet the old f****r doesnt have all the latest night vision and infra red dots etc let him take the odd one plenty of land owners used to allow the odd poachers perk now its their greed and corporate dollars they are interested in.Same on the shoots thay even slaughter 5/600 hares over a couple of days a season and call it sport.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 1

not my game stalking , i know little about it , each to his own ,but sometimes ,well nearly everytime im out pigeon shooting or ferreting ,roe just look at us ,often only yards away we see them every week , last time out 4 on the way down farm track looking at us ,then 6 stood feeding 80 yds out as we loaded the gear on the quad ,then later on another 2 walked past us , even seen them feeding 10yds off a working banger gun , i think i would feel guilty shooting them just going about the daily business ,& yes i know they need culling , but its not my cup of tea

not my game stalking , i know little about it , each to his own ,but sometimes ,well nearly everytime im out pigeon shooting or ferreting ,roe just look at us ,often only yards away we see them every week , last time out 4 on the way down farm track looking at us ,then 6 stood feeding 80 yds out as we loaded the gear on the quad ,then later on another 2 walked past us , even seen them feeding 10yds off a working banger gun , i think i would feel guilty shooting them just going about the daily business ,& yes i know they need culling , but its not my cup of tea

So the pigeons you shoot are not going about their daily business ??? I often see a wood pigeon when I am out deer stalking and wonder why would anybody want to encourage a pigeon into feed then shoot it ?? strange how seem to differ huh :thumbs:

• Like 3

So the pigeons you shoot are not going about their daily business ??? I often see a wood pigeon when I am out deer stalking and wonder why would anybody want to encourage a pigeon into feed then shoot it ?? strange how seem to differ huh :thumbs:

like i said each to his own :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: