Gamekeeper John . Paypal . Strange Explanation. Be Warned.

I ordered and paid for a catty from Gamekeeper John on December 6th. It stated on his site this particular model was in stock.

Got an email saying I would not get it until 22nd of January. So a Xmas present for somebody up the spout.

January 22nd arrived. No catty.

Sent him half a dozen emails.No response.

Reported him to Paypal, stating I wanted a refund as i had not received my order after nearly two months.

Next day got a garbled reply from Gamekeeper John saying he had sent the catty.

I don't believe him. Do you?

If you are in the same boat-get on to Paypal and make the same complaint I made.He cannot claim he has sent all our orders.

The dispute certainly isn't over. I have twenty days to resolve my dispute with him. The buck then passes to Paypal to take action.

If you are thinking about ordering goods from him, read this post, and also the other post about Gamekeeper John where 5/6 other members

state they have been waiting months for their orders to arrive.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Seems like 2 years later his service hasn't improved....as I am having the same problem in 2017.

Catapult now 5/6 weeks past the promised delivery date. Have sent 5 emails with no reply, if he had the decency to tell me he was running behind on his orders I wouldn't mind, but with no communication I'm getting a little concerned as he has my money and I don't know whether I'll be getting anything in return.

Will contact Paypal if he doesn't reply this time.

Seems like 2 years later his service hasn't improved....as I am having the same problem in 2017.

Catapult now 5/6 weeks past the promised delivery date. Have sent 5 emails with no reply, if he had the decency to tell me he was running behind on his orders I wouldn't mind, but with no communication I'm getting a little concerned as he has my money and I don't know whether I'll be getting anything in return.

Will contact Paypal if he doesn't reply this time.

Shame that people keep falling victim to this prats business practices...his catties arent anything special either...hope you get it sorted mate

My daughter reported him to PayPal over the same shit,ordered a catty for me as a chrimbo present failed to show did,nt even respond when she reported him to PayPal,he had a great business model, but sadly he can't see what a mess of it he,s making, about the only place he goes on is Facebook because he can edit out the bad press people give him.if you want the real deal go to pocket predator and get one of bill Hayes catty,s John Webb only copied his idea,s anyway, he,s only really interested in the ply catty,s as they cost 20p to make and sell for £20 greedy fat scammer

• Like 1