Sign in to follow this  
riohog

Hand Made Knives ,,,,realisticly Priced

@ just short of 5mm at the spine 28deg scandi grind ,,, 4" blade 5160 carbon steel

handle of anciant bog oak ,,with stainless steel pins and tube ..good strong knife comes with a hand made leather sheath and reg uk postage £75

B,,4 mm at the spine 8deg scandi grind 3 1/2" blade 80crv2 carbon steel

handle is of purpleheart, up there with the worlds hardest woods ,,, brass pins and tube

comes with a handmade leather sheath and reg uk postage £70

click on image to enlarge

post-20594-0-30635600-1422908569_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

ive a couple of these up for sale aswell belting knives

80crv2 carbon steel polished aluminium bolsters blind rivetted one with buffalo horn and ali and one with bog oak and ali both come with sheaths and reg postage u/k,, £75 each

the picture below is aluminium and polished buffalo horn 4" blades belters!!!

post-20594-0-70390900-1422912329_thumb.jpg

you wouldnt buy a knife of this quality in this steel for double this price thats for sure !! its a gift at £75 you wouldnt be dissapointed

• Like 1

the smaller one of these 2 is also SOLD

THE 4" blade just short of 5mm at the spine and bog oak handle is still available for SALE

post-20594-0-67843500-1423000727_thumb.jpg

FOR SALE

nice little handmade knife in 80crv2 carbon steel 3"blade 7 1/4" oal anciant bog oak handle stainless pins ,

comeswith a handmade leather sheath and reg uk postage a gift at £60 click on image to enlarge

flat ground blade

post-20594-0-21948500-1423167784_thumb.jpg

FOR SALE

nice little handmade knife in 80crv2 carbon steel 3"blade 7 1/4" oal anciant bog oak handle stainless pins ,

comeswith a handmade leather sheath and reg uk postage a gift at £60 click on image to enlarge

flat ground blade

How wide is the blade please

FOR SALE

these are the last two of thesebi have left super knives 80crv2 carbon steel top one is 4" blade , the handle is a marriage of buffalo horn and polished blind rivetted aluminium long bolster with stainless steelpins and tube .

comes with a hand made leather sheath and reg uk postage £75 inclusive .

b//

same steel but a 3.5" blade with a marriage of purpleheart and polished blind rivetted aluminium .

comes with a handmade leather sheath and reg uk postage both flat ground . ready for work super knives £70

click on image to enlarge

post-20594-0-78546500-1423255524_thumb.jpg

you will go along way to find knives of this quality ,in this steel at this price!.

they should be double this price with the amount of work involved :thumbs:

better pictures in daylight purpleheart and ali bolster

b.... bffalo horn and ali bolster

click on images to enlarge ///

post-20594-0-61735600-1423309656_thumb.jpg

post-20594-0-41948200-1423309678_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Purpleheart is a great wood on a knife.

Look at the waiting list for Ray Mears knives, at inflated prices when you can get knives like these, and Midnights knives at these bargain prices.

Very nice and practical knives.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this