Mole Traps In The Frost

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well there here, the traps from France. delivered within 6 days They are strong, glad i have to tool to open them with, be very time comsuming and trapped fingers with out   Will try them out on Th

Simple.....just build a mole hill on top of the trap, the soil will protect it from a freeze-up and it won't effect firing.....job done.....   I also use this set when trapping public places such a

Pms sent to Socks and Nicepics. I will make sure you get them back with hopefully a few more. Left the trap sent by Mr muddy with Jon ,He will make the jig on monday and then try one or two for me to

Posted Images

Simple.....just build a mole hill on top of the trap, the soil will protect it from a freeze-up and it won't effect firing.....job done..... :thumbs:

I also use this set when trapping public places such as car parks, schools and sports pitches. No one would ever think to look under a molehill for a trap....out of sight out of mind.....

• Like 5

Simple.....just build a mole hill on top of the trap, the soil will protect it from a freeze-up and it won't effect firing.....job done..... :thumbs:

what if all the molehills are already frozen solid? and you have no nice sifted soil to use?

Take off the crust and at ground level the soil will be friable. Thats what I've been doing all day.....

But if the molehills totally frozen the ground will be too so you can't trap anyway as the probe won't go in....so go home and put your feet up, or concentrate on other species....IMO

• Like 2

They're called something like penange not to sure, they sell em in most sort of stores for about 2 euros my dads out their quite a lot so brings some back....I,ll try and find a link I,m sure I put something on here before but the postage worked out expensive..