Fao Zandy01

This is probably my next rifle as well,would like a springer again,do you tune them as soon as they arrive or put a tin of pellets through them first,I've never tuned a gun just shoot them as they are and just wondering how long people give them before playing with them??

• Like 1

As Tim has say,d put a tin through the spout first then tune and polish

i do it to all my springers but the pro sport is spot on out of the box in fact the best out of the box bar none .

Tim iv still got some left mate so they will be fitted soon as i get her

Random i only sold them as the stocks were to good and i was terrified some thing would happen to them as i use them for the crows and im in and out of the rookery all the time and it was only a mater of time until the inevitable happened .

the third one is a beach stock and not that nice to start with ,but in saying that there a cracking rifle

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

This is probably my next rifle as well,would like a springer again,do you tune them as soon as they arrive or put a tin of pellets through them first,I've never tuned a gun just shoot them as they are and just wondering how long people give them before playing with them??

Put a few tins through before you think of touching it, often they will just settle and not need touching. Bear in mind that if you strip a new gun you may nullify the warranty.

I most likely won't do anything to it ever,unless eventually something needs to be done,was just curious how long people with the tinkering urge can resist before the tools come out!

i do it to all my springers but the pro sport is spot on out of the box in fact the best out of the box bar none .

Random i only sold them as the stocks were to good and i was terrified some thing would happen to them as i use them for the crows and im in and out of the rookery all the time and it was only a mater of time until the inevitable happened .

the third one is a beach stock and not that nice to start with ,but in saying that there a cracking rifle

You said it yourself,inevitable, they are a tool after all! But if you have resale value in the back of your mind then best to err on the side of caution I suppose!

• Like 1

I've always said "Walnut for show, Beech for work!"

Every stock is going to get a few dings eventually, they all tell a story. A bit like the Mrs I reckon, a few more wrinkles, the odd grey hair, black tooth or wonky eye as they get older but we still love 'em.

Fecking hell when did you meet my wife :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1