Baskets?

gnipper

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These are the smaller type baskets, i used mine a few times over the Christmas break. great for a little mooch about. I think i get around 16-17 poles in this basket.              

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/QUICKSET-LONGNET-BASKET-FERRETING-PURSE-NETS-LONG-NET-/111205107171?pt=UK_SportingGoods_Hunting_ShootingSports_ET&hash=item19e45745e3       original, very light, made

Nelson I believe is doing a version of Joe's baskets at a reasonable price. Powder coated and one of the best workable designs available.   TC

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/QUICKSET-LONGNET-BASKET-FERRETING-PURSE-NETS-LONG-NET-/111205107171?pt=UK_SportingGoods_Hunting_ShootingSports_ET&hash=item19e45745e3

original, very light, made from 6mm stainless steel.

basket004_zps39e37fa7.jpg

I rarely use the big ones now, I like this one, and a smaller one that will take 50yds.

07-12-13103_zps6c10fcd3.jpg

Joe, these baskets you designed are top draw. full credit to you my friend :thumbs:

• Like 2

Good job Les, you have made a cracking job of them mate. They are great to carry around, had one out today, light to carry, great to load and unload and not to big to be a problem in the car. You will sell plenty of them Les, Top job mate.

Thanks Joe, again credit has to go to you mate. cracking bit of kit. i've had to make mine slightly taller by 20mm, the extra 2 poles it allows works well.

its a pleasure to carry around, i like the fact when you fold the bag into the basket it holds firm making climbing gates/fences etc easy.

Look great ;)

How much

Do you use a dog Nelson of just long nets

Gaz

again, i'll call the powder coater tomorrow see if he can give me a good price for a smaller batch.

I've not got a runner right now, time and work does not allow my full commitment to bringing on a pup :no: