Just The One And Im Freezing

j j m

seems the rabbits had the right idea to stay in there burrows this morning,but one come out to check the weather 30 yard head shot rolled straight over ,this hunter karbine 22 springer does narf knock them over

• Like 1

Sometimes it seems the better idea to stay inside and be warm,but you want that shot you got to be out! Did you have to wait around long for one to show? And sounds like you are enjoying that tx200...

Edited by random

yes i waited a while for the shot,the thing is with the white stuff on the ground they here you more easily,but it was worth the weight ,the tx200 is the best spring gun ive owned and ive had some over the years my good mate sean on here aka viza done his magic on it with the internals done shoots lovely,beats my 97 what mac now owns hands down and that was a good gun

it is thanks to you mate,yes we need to get out soon mate,and if the quarry is about i will shoot it,going to go out this morning but it was all slush the quarry would hear you coming a mile away mate spk soon mate

Out last night with the boys and it started bleaching down with snow and the wind was like ice

that nv takes some getting used to bud

at least you did not blank

we did lol

have you noticed Sean,s avatar photo yet

THE SQUIRREL

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

had 2 sets of nv could not get away with either,back to the stone age lamp for me all the time now,the kit sean give me with the big red filter on does the job for me now,happy hunting