opening day on pheasant

great bag

little-lloyd you dont have a clue like most shooting boys have said snipe is one of the finest birds for sport you will never hit one never mind try eating one snipe is one of my best birds to shoot

also like he has said there is 2 there plenty of meat there for a great wee snack

regards

wildfowler-2007

great bag

little-lloyd you dont have a clue like most shooting boys have said snipe is one of the finest birds for sport you will never hit one never mind try eating one snipe is one of my best birds to shoot

also like he has said there is 2 there plenty of meat there for a great wee snack

regards

wildfowler-2007

thanks for that mate :drink: cheers sounder

Guest little_lloyd
great bag

regards

wildfowler-2007

You are a TIT mate :yes:

Snipe may be one of your best birds to shoot, but it is not one of mine!!!

You dont have a f*****g clue toffy nosed prick :doh: I suppose you are a shooting guru then :no::no:

What do you have to do to be a shooting boy then ?? Ive been shooting for a fair time now am i a shooting boy :hmm:

Just beacause you like shooting snipe does not mean everyone else does :no: I prefer partridge :feck:

great bag

regards

wildfowler-2007

You dont have a f*****g clue toffy nosed prick :doh: I suppose you are a shooting guru then :no::no:

What do you have to do to be a shooting boy then ?? Ive been shooting for a fair time now am i a shooting boy :hmm:

Just beacause you like shooting snipe does not mean everyone else does :no: I prefer partridge :feck:

Lloyd, hes a shooting guide, so he might have just a little bit of an idea... snipe are great sport anyway :thumbs:

great bag

regards

wildfowler-2007

Lloyd, hes a shooting guide, so he might have just a little bit of an idea... snipe are great sport anyway :thumbs:

Lloyd try and shoot one u might like it :whistling:

lloyd take it from me i am no tit that's for sure

as you can see from the thread all the other reply's from shooters are the same as mine snipe are great sport

for you saying i dont have a clue how wrong you are i have forgot more than you know about shooting and as for being a toffy nosed p...k how wrong you are aging i was brought up in one of the roughest area's of fife

i just get the pleasure of taking toffy nosed client's out shooting

and just cause you dont like shooting snipe does not mean we cant enjoy shooting and eating them it's all about wild bird's

yes you stick to shooting partridge maybe because you can hit them

regards

wildfowler-2007 :tongue2: