Mornings Walk With The Pups

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

few pics of the pups walk this morning  

great pic their gaffer they look strong pups.

cheers hell ye lol its feking freezing too but still going out for a look don't expect to get a run tbh but got to check out the beast lol

Nice lookin dogs. So you getting out in the dark with your new toy later (K50) :thumbs: ?

cheers hell ye lol its feking freezing too but still going out for a look don't expect to get a run tbh but got to check out the beast lol

Bit of wind In Liverpool at the moment, but it's freezing, was out last night with my pup and even the sand/dunes where hard. I got a T20 headlight LED and even that's good enough for small fields so this K50 must be a beast. Hope you get a run or 2 later and christen your K50 :thumbs:

Nice lookin dogs. So you getting out in the dark with your new toy later (K50) :thumbs: ?

Bit of wind In Liverpool at the moment, but it's freezing, was out last night with my pup and even the sand/dunes where hard. I got a T20 headlight LED and even that's good enough for small fields so this K50 must be a beast. Hope you get a run or 2 later and christen your K50 :thumbs:

my batteries are ok but i do need some new ones tbh so i may not get the best out of it till my new ones arrive just had a look with it against my striker its bright as fek my striker looks dull really dull :icon_eek: i can't comment on how far but the little test i did k50 is in front and untill i go out can't say how wide the beam is too but i will pop on when back and give my honest opinion of it but so far the torch is wining :yes:

My K50s sat here still in its box, waiting for new batteries to arrive.

I picked up a nice new pup on sunday, she is a bedi whippet x greyhound back to a collie greyound, nnine weeks old, and as bold as brass, when i know how to get some pics up i will