Good Dig Today

Is that place along the Crumlin river by any chance young man, runs into Lough Neagh not to far on down?

dont think so that holes a bit sander where ive dug it any way
no its in Lisburn. Them holes at the blue bridge are a lighter sand. Snd I would suggest not putting your terrier anywhere near the holes in warm weather as theres a wasp nest in it and killed my mates terrier. Took an allergic reaction to all the stings and died

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

got a phone call from my friend this morning to tell me that the farmer had rang him to tell him he seen a fox heading twords a earth with a with what looked like a half of rabbit. So we got the tools

Nice clean brush

Well done pal

Posted Images

No worries. I wouldn't be near any holes in warm weather let alone them ones. You'd need to be hard up dropping a terrier along there, your only asking for trouble.

whys it asking for trouble. It isn't to bad of sand but I don't risk it I dig until where close then let the most experienced man in

Fished it a few times myself, bird watchers walkers and other folk regularly enjoy walking along that river. Surely you know that since you grew up there. So why are you asking me why's it asking for trouble? ?

Edited by THE GENERAL

Fished it a few times myself, bird watchers walkers and other folk regularly enjoy walking along that river. Surely you know that since you grew up there. So why are you asking me why's it asking for trouble? ?

I thought you meant as in the terrier suffocating but I get you now. Mixed grill said he dug it

Fished it a few times myself, bird watchers walkers and other folk regularly enjoy walking along that river. Surely you know that since you grew up there. So why are you asking me why's it asking for trouble?

I thought you meant as in the terrier suffocating but I get you now. Milkiman said he dug it
  • 4 weeks later...