Free Ferreting Northallerton A19

davyo

Want 3 teams for full day SUNDAY 8am start,could lead to more oppertunites to the right guys with the right gear,text 07880498975

SOORY BUT NOW ONE WHO HAS BEEN IN ANY SORT OF TROUBLE.

Dave

Edited by davyo
  • Like 2

Davyo how you doing mate , I'm from durham and interested, could I ask are dogs welcome as we all know they are really needed to mark and save time, why 3 teams and would they be working together or different parts of land and last might sound silly but it is on permission as I wouldn want to put my hunting partner and our dogs and ferts at risk by some trigger happy farmers please PM me more info atb mark

3 teams required as we have a problem wih rabbits moving on to my permissions from other farms,We are still/ seeing large numbers even though i shoot around 700/800 a year.However i have an area i cant shoot(hedgerow runs along a road).I want 3 teams as there will be ferreting through till end of March (for the right people)and not everyone can commit every Sunday.There will always be someone supervising as i am usually organising pigeon shooting on other permissions.

Dont mind a dog as long as they are managed as we have a farm next door with livestock.Text me if interested.

Edited by davyo

Alright mate Al take you up on that if your struggling for lads I already have a load of land down that way we're we go lamp in an ferriting am ferriting up Scotland next weekend put can do the weekend after for you want let me no cheers andy

I have now found the 2 perfect lads to help me out,they just cracked on today,knew what they where doing and most importantly farmer was happy.Big thankyou to mhopton (and his dog) & K-B-T.Plenty of work for you guys here & i can highly recomend your service.

Dave

• Like 5

Cheers Dave it was a cracking day really enjoyed it.

Andy it was hard going mate with the frost and snow, the first headge was a let down really might be because it was beside a road or they are just using the holes for safty to cross the road if you know what I mean lol only 2 from it but lesson learnt,

Next was a very long headge with a wire fence ether side which added to the fact it had not long been cut and very hard to set the nets,we had 2 fifty yrd nets out ether side with stop nets every 25 yrds but they still bolted up & down it so I set a couple of nets hanging on twigs and just got back over then bang rabbit in the net I haddent even finished putting other one on before it was took out my hands lol les neted what he could on his side catching a few but I never had a dig all day les however had a good few and it was to thick too jump and help . All in all a top day with good blokes but right at the end a rabbit ran from the bottom of the feild a good 250 yrds and straight into les,s long net unbelievable total for the was a hard 19

ATB mark