• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unless your buying one of his customs, which aren't to bad, then I'll never know what all the hype is about his multiplex catties!! Surely there can't be that many people buying multiplex catties (th

If he's selling that many, then he should go to someone with a CNC machine and get 100's of the same shape cut in seconds, would save him a hell of a lot of time messing around with bandsaws and route

When people do eventually recieve there orders, everybody says that "they are good"...... Think it's more of a relief that they actually got something for there hard earned money that they handed over

When people do eventually recieve there orders, everybody says that "they are good"...... Think it's more of a relief that they actually got something for there hard earned money that they handed over months ago than the catty being good.

• Like 3

I bought a gamekeeper, it took about 6-7weeks to arrive, got it around start of december I think. I just kept emailing him and always got a reply eventually, it was a pattern that he took around 4 days to reply to I think he checks them every 4 days. I want to try a pocket poacher but just cant be bothered waiting and emailing for so long lol. Suppose they do turn up eventually.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Crap! Wish id researched more before buying from GKJ. I placed my order at the beginning of Feb, so still plenty of time for him to keep the deadline of 4-6 weeks. I did email him a few hours after orderimg realising id ordered singles bands instead of doubles. He replyed in a reasonable amount of time saying he'll change the order no problem. Maybe I was lucky with the fast responce.

Unfortunately the email of the paypal I used I cant access so I cant see the delivery date he may or may not have sent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It would be handy for newcomers to know of people who do supply catapults on here.

Can't a list get pinned or something

i ,m not going to comment on gkj as i have no experience , but what i will say to the above request for a supplier is that dealing direct with dankung does not take as long as you may think.

obviously not as quick as the lads on here that seem to be going overboard to provide a quick service and i hope their efforts pay off.

if you buy direct from dankung the prices are very reasonable for a quality metal slingshot.

i realise that these type of s/shots are not to everyones taste but there is a large number of models to choose from and some can be fitted with bands as well as tubes.

bloodshot is also a company i have dealt with and the service was fast.

hope this helps any newcommers