I got a email saying "will be dispatched on or before the 13th" ... now the 20th the annoyance is Ive ordered the diy kits and I've seen a video where he makes one of the 3 cattys in under 4 mins real time !

no reply's to my emails , I wouldn't be bothered if he just got a email saying he's got loads of work on or whatever telling me but instead the silent treatment

seems to me the customer service stops as soon as the money is transferred , I ended up forking out again and getting one from blood shot catapults just a plastic jobbie but well made the service was second to none received it next day and the pouch is the best ive ever used

john certainly wont be getting any more of my money plenty of other vendors that are as good and cheeper too

Just my 2p but shooting flats, I prefer a HDPE bloodshot hunter over a GKJ. I love my bloodshot and it's absolutely bombproof.

Only problem I've had (easily fixed) with a bloodshot is they're a little unfinished and rough in the holes on the fork tips, so looped tubes wear out a fraction faster.

Still shoot it though. Wrapped in lots of 1842 tube it's comfy and never gonna break

Edited by Chuck Rock
  • Like 1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unless your buying one of his customs, which aren't to bad, then I'll never know what all the hype is about his multiplex catties!! Surely there can't be that many people buying multiplex catties (th

If he's selling that many, then he should go to someone with a CNC machine and get 100's of the same shape cut in seconds, would save him a hell of a lot of time messing around with bandsaws and route

When people do eventually recieve there orders, everybody says that "they are good"...... Think it's more of a relief that they actually got something for there hard earned money that they handed over

I'd hate to wait that long for it to turn up....4 weeks max...and that would seem like a life time. Saying that I've seen some catapults out there that I would be prepared to patiently wait for......., but let's face it it only takes minutes for somebody to email you out of curtesy to apologise for the delay......and maybe include a free set of bands.

Edited by wuyang

Got a email from him today , apologising about the delay , he said that he isn't doing custom orders untill he has cleared the back log ... He assured me that it is getting shipped Tuesday

thats prob a automated reply :laugh:

i waited like 2-3 times the estimated delivery time, it will come.............. ...............eventually :)

Makes my toes curl reading this stuff ..

My worst worry is I won't get my orders to my customers fast enough.

If it's not in the post the day it's paid for its either a Sunday or something totally unavoidable has happened .

You read this so much with "custom craft" stuff . I'm recon that's the third "maker" I've read about that does /did this .. RK on here did it , that fish fella I'm told did it , now GK ....

I'm with longers , if the demands that great smile and get on to a cnc router company and make a living proudly !!

Iv had a few of the custom catties myself , I don't get the hype . They all smash your hands ??

Me and two mates had one each , one lads a very good shot , we all had near on broken knuckles after a day's mooch ..

I forge them up out of 12mm round mild steel and use 4 tubes like the black widow but doubled and there really good no smashed knuckles or brands slapping you .

Rough as Fock but plenty good enough to miss with 3,000 shots in a day ?

But back to missing orders , this stuff effects other crafts to . Anyone reading this thread or similar might think twice before ordering off me .....

It's not hard to just keep your word , be honest , you can always decline the order if you're flat out with other stuff ...

• Like 2

shame ,,sighn of the times im afraid , im big on comu ication with customers , allways try to get stuff posted as soon as reasonably possible and send them a note, that is has been posted , normaly they will recieve ,the next day with a r/m sighned for pacage sometimes 2 days i can allways provide bar code proof of postage . bad news travells fast so like said before keep it honest and open :thumbs: