• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unless your buying one of his customs, which aren't to bad, then I'll never know what all the hype is about his multiplex catties!! Surely there can't be that many people buying multiplex catties (th

If he's selling that many, then he should go to someone with a CNC machine and get 100's of the same shape cut in seconds, would save him a hell of a lot of time messing around with bandsaws and route

When people do eventually recieve there orders, everybody says that "they are good"...... Think it's more of a relief that they actually got something for there hard earned money that they handed over

I've just talked to him mate, I'm waiting on an order too. Mine is only a week or so late and I'm in no rush for it. I'd rather be kept in the loop though, as you say he seems to disappear sometimes. He's taking some of the more complex frames off the website now to be able to keep up with demand, apparently.

I'm glad the guy is doin so well to be honest, can't fault him for making a real go of a business out of something like this.

With hindsight I'd have asked YCH to finish and band me up one of his though ;) be shooting it by now :)

• Like 1

I've just talked to him mate, I'm waiting on an order too. Mine is only a week or so late and I'm in no rush for it. I'd rather be kept in the loop though, as you say he seems to disappear sometimes. He's taking some of the more complex frames off the website now to be able to keep up with demand, apparently.

I'm glad the guy is doin so well to be honest, can't fault him for making a real go of a business out of something like this.

With hindsight I'd have asked YCH to finish and band me up one of his though ;) be shooting it by now :)

John as made conntact with me today and is going to sort me out asap,

Unless your buying one of his customs, which aren't to bad, then I'll never know what all the hype is about his multiplex catties!! Surely there can't be that many people buying multiplex catties (that take minutes to knock up) to have to wait months! You could order a brand new Car and customise it how you like off the Internet tonight and have it delivered quicker than a catty from him,

FairPlay if he's managing to make a living from it, but surely there can't be that many people ordering them!! If I paid him £65 and didn't hear anything from him, I'd be pissed right off!!

• Like 4

Unless your buying one of his customs, which aren't to bad, then I'll never know what all the hype is about his multiplex catties!! Surely there can't be that many people buying multiplex catties (that take minutes to knock up) to have to wait months! You could order a brand new Car and customise it how you like off the Internet tonight and have it delivered quicker than a catty from him,

FairPlay if he's managing to make a living from it, but surely there can't be that many people ordering them!! If I paid him £65 and didn't hear anything from him, I'd be pissed right off!!

100 orders a week before christmas someone told me, dunno where they got there info from like. Like you say Longers you could knock up one of the standard multiplexes yourself easy enough for a fraction of the cost too.

If he's selling that many, then he should go to someone with a CNC machine and get 100's of the same shape cut in seconds, would save him a hell of a lot of time messing around with bandsaws and routers etc, I really don't see why people would wait months for his catties tho! I think a lot of people watch his videos on YouTube and think wow, if I buy one of his catties then I'll be able to shoot as good as him! FairPlay to him for doing all those videos as it obviously works at drawing in "punters" for a piece of ply cut and sanded by him, he then takes your money and sends the "punter" a catty whenever it suits him lol

• Like 3

I got a email saying "will be dispatched on or before the 13th" ... now the 20th the annoyance is Ive ordered the diy kits and I've seen a video where he makes one of the 3 cattys in under 4 mins real time !

no reply's to my emails , I wouldn't be bothered if he just got a email saying he's got loads of work on or whatever telling me but instead the silent treatment

seems to me the customer service stops as soon as the money is transferred , I ended up forking out again and getting one from blood shot catapults just a plastic jobbie but well made the service was second to none received it next day and the pouch is the best ive ever used

john certainly wont be getting any more of my money plenty of other vendors that are as good and cheeper too