Need To Get Out

Is that you mac?! Jesus. I thought we were cool man.

No words... Sat looking at this post for about 10 mins thinking what to say and just. Well. Erm... Hmm....

Nice couch.

My mrs just spotted something in the image...

thats his willy warmer???
  • Like 1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair weather hunters baa im out tomorrow and we have snow strong winds but it will not stop me :whistling:   atvbmac :thumbs:

And to prove it.                                                                                                                          

Every thing i am i learned from you Sean.   but then again you have stuck by me all these years   atvbmac :thumbs:

Posted Images

Rez - you need to send Mac that camo gear back cos I'm not going hunting with him like that ha ha...

did i not tell you when i say,d i would show you how to hunt that i was a naturist hunter. :angel: :angel: :angel:

O, and by the way im the teacher and you will DO AS YOUR TOLD :nono: :nono: :nono:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

i'll make sure i keep in check ha ha :bad:

Talk about graphic pics and content :laugh::laugh::laugh:

That,s nothing next time im out in the field ill do one just to show how tuff we northerners realy are and you will be taking the photo lol

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Jimmy next time your heading up to the farm go via pegswood , there's a place you need to call into on route ! St George's , the mental institute , I've heard they do alsorts there, what's things coming to , you have lost the plot now !

• Like 1

Jimmy next time your heading up to the farm go via pegswood , there's a place you need to call into on route ! St George's , the mental institute , I've heard they do alsorts there, what's things coming to , you have lost the plot now !

:laugh:

It could be worse mate.

He could be getting in touch with his feminine side too..!!

The worst thing about it you never know what to expect from him, he's a strange one lol

:laugh:

It could be worse mate.

He could be getting in touch with his feminine side too..!!

• Like 2