Need To Get Out

I need to get out ,the only thing stopping is the weather , why am I saying this you may wonder , well one of the butchers I sell to phoned up and said he needed 20 rabbits .

I phoned him to day and told him I had thirteen in the freezer if any good ,he said he will take everything I have and when can I get some more,

so need to get out !!

• Like 2

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair weather hunters baa im out tomorrow and we have snow strong winds but it will not stop me :whistling:   atvbmac :thumbs:

And to prove it.                                                                                                                          

Every thing i am i learned from you Sean.   but then again you have stuck by me all these years   atvbmac :thumbs:

Posted Images

I know what you mean. Just noticed your title there and I'm feckin stuck in myself, it's getting on ma tits to be honest. Club night tonight too, but it's gale force here. See what it's like Sunday but again, scheduled force winds and rain.

Role on the summer months... As I said in a post months ago now.

• Like 1

Rabbits stick very close to home this time of year due to weather. They are mostly found sheltering in the lee of rising ground and small hills or mounds against the winds. They aren't so easy to spot at this time of year and they are off down a nearby hole at the slightest sound of movement so, its a case of cammo up in your warmest waterproofs and be prepared to wait it out from a hide or static field position.

I set up a little pop-up tent in a woodland area of my permission which is full of warrens and leave it on my permission a few days for them to get used to seeing it without danger. Then It's a very early morning start with a lamp when they come out for the first feed of the day. The hide keeps the rain and winds off and you can be quite snug against the elements. But you will have to be prepared for long waits of hours before one or two show up.

Roll on bloody Summer I say!

Simon

• Like 3

Rabbits stick very close to home this time of year due to weather. They are mostly found sheltering in the lee of rising ground and small hills or mounds against the winds. They aren't so easy to spot at this time of year and they are off down a nearby hole at the slightest sound of movement so, its a case of cammo up in your warmest waterproofs and be prepared to wait it out from a hide or static field position.

I set up a little pop-up tent in a woodland area of my permission which is full of warrens and leave it on my permission a few days for them to get used to seeing it without danger. Then It's a very early morning start with a lamp when they come out for the first feed of the day. The hide keeps the rain and winds off and you can be quite snug against the elements. But you will have to be prepared for long waits of hours before one or two show up.

Roll on bloody Summer I say!

Simon

Nothing a set of thermals and a nice warm flask won't sort out Simon? ;)

• Like 1

I need to get out ,the only thing stopping is the weather , why am I saying this you may wonder , well one of the butchers I sell to phoned up and said he needed 20 rabbits .

I phoned him to day and told him I had thirteen in the freezer if any good ,he said he will take everything I have and when can I get some more,

so need to get out !!

Fair weather hunters baa im out tomorrow and we have snow strong winds but it will not stop me :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 7

so need to get out !!

Fair weather hunters baa im out tomorrow and we have snow strong winds but it will not stop me :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

But we are soft southerners , not use to this type of weather in sunny ,sunny Bournemouth :laugh::laugh:

• Like 2

so need to get out !!

But we are soft southerners , not use to this type of weather in sunny ,sunny Bournemouth :laugh::laugh:

Im getting to old,and this fecking weather hits my bones hard no way im going out in that unless im called up of the land owner.

but on a lighter note iv got a little some thing coming off one of our good friends that will give me the edge over them wabbits :boogy: :boogy: :boogy:

so need to get out !!

:laugh::thumbs:

Fannys

so need to get out !!

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: because your a geordie! nowt gets in a geordies way lol -billy

• Like 1

Them northerners don't pussy foot around like the boys from down south !

Moxy's not quite write thre not Fannies but -------------/ dirt great big Fannys lol

Thermal undies my left testical

The brumies go out in there boxers ( no bother ) in this weather , but then again were all friggin mad anyway

But yea roll on summer

Atb

Dave

• Like 2