I would suggest a collie greyhound for lamping and ferreting I assume that's what you want it for

yeah it is thank you. so you think it would be best dog to have ?
Just my opinion ona good first time dog for lamping and ferreting not to big pretty sensible enough speed for lamping obviously depending on the dog and the owner
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello all I was wondering if I could get advice on what breed of dog would be suitable for a youngish man. Preferably a type what are quite easily trained and got that natural kill instinct. I would like a dog for rabbiting. Please advise thanks

first thing if you only want to catch rabbit you don't want kill you want catch I can tell you first hand a dog that smashes every rabbit gets on ya tits feck this cross or that cross get your self a rabbit dog to rabbit dog lurcher to lurcher bred pup just make sure dam and sire do the job anything between 20 to.26 inch tts my preference is a rough coat they take the standing around in the cold better when ferreting
  • Like 1

a straight whippet, whippetx beddyor any terrier or a greyhound x collie, whippetx collie make ideal rabbiting dogs,just make sure the parents are doing it. good luck finding one there loads about

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...