last nights outing

was out last night with woodga millet and david,as the title says only only mad dogs and hardcore users were out :lol::lol: ,there was monsoon storms rivers in the fields ,but we still picked up 10 between us even tho there were not may about ,that dont surprise me but if youre there you just goto make the most of it ,the dogs made some good catches ,one rabbit jumping into the lake in the field to escape only for the dog to plough in and catch :good: , this was the only pic i took hidden behind a building after millet nad david set off for home we had quick look up the road and picked one more up before we called it a night ,til the next time cheers rob just drying out now :lol::blink:

woodgawildnightjan72004Small.jpg

B)

Guest molly2chop
was out last night with woodga millet and  david,as the title says only only mad dogs and hardcore users were out  :lol:  :lol:  ,there was monsoon storms rivers in the fields ,but we still picked up 10 between us even tho there were not may about ,that dont surprise me but if youre there you just goto make the most of it ,the dogs made some good catches ,one rabbit jumping into the lake in the field to escape only for the dog to plough in and catch  :good: , this was the only pic i took hidden behind a building after millet nad david set off for home we had quick look up the road and picked one more up before we called it a night ,til the next time cheers rob just drying out now  :lol:  :blink:

woodgawildnightjan72004Small.jpg

B)

the weather was that bad over ere i had a large fridge freezer flung around my front drive way, then i had to driver for 4hrs down to bedford watching wagons being flung around the A1 :good: , very dodgy stuff