Sign in to follow this  
harrycatcat

Red Leg Shooting

Typical yanks that think they know it all but the spanish partridge is some thing i would like a go at.

http://www.partridgeshunts.com/

Tell me what you think of the two comentators.

I thought it was excellent. One of the guys I feel had too much choke and was smashing the birds, but at the same time the were both good shots. Yeah they were your loud yanks, but what the hell, a shooting video's a shooting video, and the little lass that was loading was nice.

http://www.partridgeshunts.com/

Tell me what you think of the two comentators.

I thought it was excellent. One of the guys I feel had too much choke and was smashing the birds, but at the same time the were both good shots. Yeah they were your loud yanks, but what the hell, a shooting video's a shooting video, and the little lass that was loading was nice.

:yes::yes:, :tongue4:

At the end of the day ,it is a promotion video and wouldnt sell much if the only noise was a gun going off .They were doing an o.k job of the commentary ,not loud mouthed yanks ,you odviously havnt heard a loud mouthed yank .We had some on an estate i was keeper on and one of them could be heard all day '.Jeeees 'this and 'god damn' that .Now he was a loud mouth yank . :doh:

cracking vid thought both were good shots as well just exited as anyone would be in those lucky shoes. ive shot driven partridges and its snappy shooting those two did real good just wish id had a nice looking loader hope he give her a good tip as she steadid him down the other fellow was rushing his shots and not listerning to his loader.

Ha Ha

Liked the bit when he said he was careful not to eject his shells into his pretty little loaders face !!

I know I am new here, but i thought it was a good video, a promo vid aimed at both the experienced and the novice shooter, why dismiss the video out of hand cos some are blatantly anti American, (oh is American must be rubbish innit)

come on guys, the video was good informative, and well made..........