I'm Not Proud Of Myself But.......

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So on Wednesday I got a new perm (thanks to mattybugeye for the introduction), lovely perm probably a few hundred acres, overrun with rabbits, crows, magpies and a bit of a fox problem. I wanted to m

Heres Matty at 2am after a few sherbets.....

time to stop drinking when your waking to a turd in the bed

Posted Images

Thought we were pals moxy

We are mate :thumbs:

It's nothing to be ashamed of. Although I have never pissed myself. Well.....not since I was about 2.

I was working down in Cornwall and we stayed in one of those fancy Browns hotels. Had to share a room

Anyways. We sank far too much of that Cornish Rattler cider. 8% on the tame side. Stronger if it's the barrel dregs.

I don't remember a thing. Walking back to the digs. Getting into bed. Nothing.

:laugh: my mate did though.

In the early hours I casually got out of bed. Walked over to his. Leant against an imaginary wall and pissed all over him.

I can't remember a thing

Thought we were pals moxy

We are mate :thumbs:

It's nothing to be ashamed of. Although I have never pissed myself. Well.....not since I was about 2.

I was working down in Cornwall and we stayed in one of those fancy Browns hotels. Had to share a room

Anyways. We sank far too much of that Cornish Rattler cider. 8% on the tame side. Stronger if it's the barrel dregs.

I don't remember a thing. Walking back to the digs. Getting into bed. Nothing.

:laugh: my mate did though.

In the early hours I casually got out of bed. Walked over to his. Leant against an imaginary wall and pissed all over him.

I can't remember a thing

Well before matty tells you i may as well!

I poo'd myself 3 times last year :) and once already this year!

• Like 1

well both ryan and mick i can assure you and if mr ryan wasn't indeed been a tit that i have not once pissed the bed while working away but before he tells...

while with my ex in mexico i over indulged in the local delicacies on the 1st night climbed in to bed at 5am to cuddle up and after falling asleep pissed all over her and the bed!!!!!

beat that f****r

well it gets better in the mood i over indulged the very next night yep repeated the process pissed all over her again

the next morning woke alone ... surprise there....

with a greeting on the beech saying how much of a wanker i was then returned to the room to find the mexican room service had covered our bed with what i can only describe as piss proof blankets wtf!!!

uncomfortable and noisy to say the least

i found this amusing as fcuk but the ex didn't hence the ex

ha 1 less there ryan

and you hit 6 8 at a push stevie wonder

• Like 3