I'm Not Proud Of Myself But.......

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So on Wednesday I got a new perm (thanks to mattybugeye for the introduction), lovely perm probably a few hundred acres, overrun with rabbits, crows, magpies and a bit of a fox problem. I wanted to m

Heres Matty at 2am after a few sherbets.....

time to stop drinking when your waking to a turd in the bed

Posted Images

Probs the best 40 mins sleep you will have had.

iv done it loads of times when lay,d up waiting on the little feckers coming out ,in the summer when the sun is beating down on your back and just a little breeze lol

nice read bud

atvbmac :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Na mate bet it's not!......

Ask Ryan about the snooze he had in a premier Inn bathroom?? What was it you used for a pillow again?????

• Like 1

Probs the best 40 mins sleep you will have had.

iv done it loads of times when lay,d up waiting on the little feckers coming out ,in the summer when the sun is beating down on your back and just a little breeze lol

nice read bud

atvbmac :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Na mate bet it's not!......

Ask Ryan about the snooze he had in a premier Inn bathroom?? What was it you used for a pillow again?????

Now matty there really is no need to play these games!!!!

Games??? I'm trying to help pal lol

You've got a big wooden spoon! Don't forget I have photographic evidence of your premier inn sleeping techniques.

To fill the rest of you in I did get slightly drunk one evening (pattern emerging) and found the pillow on the bathroom floor more appealing than my kingsize bed.......turns out that pillow was mattybugeye's dirty underpants!

Haha quality thought you would of blagged something lol

Don't worry were not homosexuals we work away together

But judging by the look in his eyes when he woke on that cold floor while peeling my grundies from his face sighing never again just made me think is sleeping in a wet cold windy field really the best snooze you had

Plus you got to live up to that super cool nickname you got that I'm far too uncool for haha pissing myself here hehe

• Like 2

Ah there is a flaw in your plan I see coming my underpants are not wet from urinating myself there are wet as I'm man enough to keep drinking yep the strongest polish larger until I fall asleep can in hand and spill it on my lap only to wake gutted I wasted it ;):)

• Like 1