Too Windy?

matt101

Hello,

I'm thinking about going out longnetting tonight. Got a decent place in mind and the wind direction is right for it but it's Blowing a gale around me at the moment. I know it's best to go on a windy night but can it be too windy to go longnetting?

Thanks

About the only wind that I will make an effort to go out in no matter how strong it is, is a Northerly to do the drops that cannot be done on any other wind. Northerly winds here that blow on into the night are so few and far between, when they do happen you have to use them.

TC

• Like 2

I fell asleep just after posting this and only just woke up lol maybe it wasnt meant to be. My windows are rattling about still but im going to head out ferreting with the longnets and see what its like in the daylight, if its not too bad ill pop out later

Thanks

Well .. We did go out with .410 and lamp and found three pockets of rabbits that on the right wind will be excellent for a drop with the nets. Smithie also showed me why he is Johnny Vegas' stunt double... 9/10 for the face plant Smithers.lol

• Like 1