2 Digs 1 Big Dog Fox

Woke up to 5 missed calls from the keeper tue, had to knock work and fly over for a dig poor me ! Anyway got there and tried my first earth with my young parkes bitch,this was to be her first proper dig to which she took to like a duck with water . In she went and found quarry after 30 mins or so now this is a big rangey spot and to be honest I made a mistake in allowing her to have her first proper dig in such a place .she had hole ended as soon as she met what was to be a vixen ,5 feet later she's doing what she was bred to do . Lifted her and let keeper have what you would of thought was best day of his life ! Anyway on to next spot 15 yards away dropped in my strong dog which looking back must of been fate as when we broke through after 20 mins and 3 foot I saw at the end of the torch beam what looked like a German shepherd ! So out came the big dog the keeper had gone off to do his feeds so I thought if get a pic with this fine looking fox but unfortunately after taking the pic he wriggled free from my grasp and off he went .looking back it ciuld of been so different if I'd of used my bitch in the smaller earth which held the big dog fox I think things went right for me this time anyway hope you like the pic

Fagaen

post-72873-0-98257600-1420660592_thumb.jpg

• Like 14

Cheers lads , nothing better than seeing a young un making the grade esoescially when you've had a summer full of her escaping ,attacking neighbours cat and digging garden up . So many times I nearly called lad who gave me her to say you can have her back but all is forgiven now after her performance

• Like 2