New Rifle , Hw100 Maybe

I am thinking of selling my Air Arms bora , (its fitted with a gas ram ), and getting a HW100 instead , which model I don't know ???

The only reason for a change is I have the chance of a fair amount of rat shooting and figure a magazine will enable quicker / more shots to be taken , plus the Bora although a great gun is a little on the heavy side .

Any feed back would be much appreciated, thanks.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Rowan   I bought a brand new HW100s in .177 about a year ago, and it is by far the most reliable, accurate and well made rifle that I have ever owned. And that includes my old mk 1 .22 Rapid 7 (I

hw 100 ks in .177 cal a very good choice ,I had 1 for nv use and couldn't fault it...Bomb proof nearly as good as my bsa ultra

great stuff , thanks , its good to be able to get all the advice you need from all the forum guys , cheers .   Well after all that it's a Hw100 carbine sporter for me , for sure.

Hi Rowan

I bought a brand new HW100s in .177 about a year ago, and it is by far the most reliable, accurate and well made rifle that I have ever owned. And that includes my old mk 1 .22 Rapid 7 (I still miss it though)

As already stated, what ever model you go for you will not be disappointed. My HW100 is the first pcp I have ever owned in .177 and it is literally a tac driver. Good news for me, but bad news for the local bunny population,

John :thumbs:

Edited by mjr88
  • Like 4

Mac don't start ,you know your blood pressure will go sky high :laugh::laugh::thumbs::thumbs:

TOP CLASS RIFLES in a sporter stock :toast:

but don't join the thumb hole clan :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

I think they should be banned, all thumb hole stocks end off :feck: :feck: :feck::whistling:

i may even start a petition off and write to the pm about all them kt clans :victory: :victory: :victory:

:snack: :snack: :snack:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

you no whats the best rifle.we all no what the best rifle is just don't get a kt stock :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 2

Any of the HW 100 range.

My preference is HW 100 kt 177 for hide shooting (absolutely outstanding) - sorry Mac :tongue2:

HW 100 ks .22 for general walk about on open ground,- know your mill dots and it is lethal.

Just my humble opinion Rowan - atb.

Not my fault your a little deranged :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2::laugh:

• Like 2

Hi Rowan

I bought a brand new HW100s in .177 about a year ago, and it is by far the most reliable, accurate and well made rifle that I have ever owned. And that includes my old mk 1 .22 Rapid 7 (I still miss it though)

As already stated, what ever model you go for you will not be disappointed. My HW100 is the first pcp I have ever owned in .177 and it is literally a tac driver. Good news for me, but bad news for the local bunny population,

John :thumbs:

Now here,s a man that no.s his rifles :air_kiss: :air_kiss: :air_kiss:

• Like 1

Cheers guys , definitely the rifle for me then , weight is not really the issue , just need more shots quicker when the dear little long tails start running. I need to save up and sell the Airarms quick , many thanks again.

• Like 1