Out Ratting

Invite to big rabbit day in morning so no sleep before night shift the morn night, And staff going back up to the rat pitch Sunday keeper had that good of time still not poisoned nowt so get another go.

PUD

• Like 1

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cxvx

One of my images cropped right in I took of rogue puds young Plummer hot on a rat split second after the one she had just nailed

Posted Images

On 22/02/2018 at 01:54, Staff said:

Not very good ones need more practice different ball game photographing the dogs coursing rats on the lamp so here’s the few  pics I took app oligopolies for the poor quality 

A52B071B-E234-48A7-B915-5E701F86FBDF.jpeg

CB119C69-F3AD-452C-95D7-EA68453F6C62.jpeg

AE906505-8888-42C0-89FB-2D6ABDF2DEDB.jpeg

22D5602C-018C-4DD3-9C5D-8DBFEFED21E8.jpeg

8AC2E868-F41C-41EC-A897-7C1AFB8C19D2.jpeg

This Is a great thread in fact the best iv seen for a long time. Pictures are stunning lads keep them coming. What camera are you using, atb Jerry 

• Like 3

Hi lads had a good day 112 not bad didn’t get started till after ten then finished up just after 2 so not bad had the camera with me but not many there had the terriers to look after and yes Pud believe it or not I dug a few out lol didn’t get chance to do pics just a selfie at the end and a couple of the lads standing around

85D70DCE-928A-4227-8132-70876FEA6F50.jpeg

• Like 4
14 hours ago, Jerry71 said:

This Is a great thread in fact the best iv seen for a long time. Pictures are stunning lads keep them coming. What camera are you using, atb Jerry 

Hi mate I’m using a Nikon d700 full frame dlsr with a 50mm prime lense

16 hours ago, Staff said:

Hi mate I’m using a Nikon d700 full frame dlsr with a 50mm prime lense

Thanks mate, I must invest in one, some of the best pictures of ratting I have ever seen, good to see the scoty getting in there as well. But the lurchers and the pug haven a go was?. Keep up the good work. Atb Jerry 

Alright Jerry 71 no Pug been up am called Pud like ha ha and we have got photos a Scottish Terrier (scotty) working rats, the white dog is mine he is a West Highland White (Westie)

Away back up the night think this will be last go before he poisons them.

Cheers PUD

• Haha 1