Nice pics there omanyra ,i know the man who owns this Scotty and little PLUMMER bitch he has bin on two hunts i was on,this little scotty was bought for his daughter as a pet . it dose hunt up and kill but i'd say it was more of a dog that's killed a few rats not a ratting terrier,the little Plummer is a canny little dog though.I do know who you are but not in person all the same keep up the good work, atb keith j.

But the westy is probably killing more than a few terriers an lurchers ,who's pups are sold on preloved and pets4homes,

your point being ?

Nice pics there omanyra ,i know the man who owns this Scotty and little PLUMMER bitch he has bin on two hunts i was on,this little scotty was bought for his daughter as a pet . it dose hunt up and kill but i'd say it was more of a dog that's killed a few rats not a ratting terrier,the little Plummer is a canny little dog though.I do know who you are but not in person all the same keep up the good work, atb keith j.

But the westy is probably killing more than a few terriers an lurchers ,who's pups are sold on preloved and pets4homes,

your point being ?
Just saying that part time ratters probably doing more than the dogs owned by the people who's numbers up every 6 /12 months selling pups.
  • Like 1

Thanks for the comments lads..

Aye Keith I now know who you are too matie..your the man for the rats :thumbs:

And one of Tammy

Tammy and Lola

Edited by Omanyra
  • Like 9

The WHWT was bought for my daughter, (when it was 12 month) to come on walks with us with the terriers. It just watched and learned it has had a good few hundred now.

PUD

• Like 7

Hello Pud how you doing,few hundred not bad going for the little dog,, how's the little Plummer doing. Atb Keith j.

my westie kills rats no probs ,i think most terriers do just show them the job they soon click , when my fenn traps out the garden go off she starts barking little bugger knows when rats are trapped lol ,how she hears them i dont know but she sure does

• Like 1

The WHWT was bought for my daughter, (when it was 12 month) to come on walks with us with the terriers. It just watched and learned it has had a good few hundred now.

PUD

Maybe I already missed it, but is it a dog or bitch?