Out Ratting

11 hours ago, fireman said:

19000 rats?, pics of dogs with bite marks or your full of shit :laugh:...But how long to reach that FD as we did 4000 over a winter 3 years ago at a pig farm just going on a friday night and that place was crawling with them..

Thats ' from when we first started mate ,about  7 years ago .The actual count is 19361.The farmer has employed a different pest controller and this chaps good unfortunately .The shed pulls are pathetic compared to a year ago where 300 plus was the norm .We do a pig farm too but share it with every airgun owner in Wiltshire it seems .They leave the dead rats lying around which is not my thing at all .pick them up and bin them .4000 in a winter is a very respectable tally mate ?

• Like 2

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cxvx

One of my images cropped right in I took of rogue puds young Plummer hot on a rat split second after the one she had just nailed

Posted Images

Contractors spoil a lot of sport for sure and that's a shame as those chook sheds have always looked a good thing to get in on,still very good numbers and you need more than pot lickers to catch them as well.Nice one for the reply FD and hope the poison man finds something better to do with his life.:laugh:....

8 hours ago, fireman said:

Contractors spoil a lot of sport for sure and that's a shame as those chook sheds have always looked a good thing to get in on,still very good numbers and you need more than pot lickers to catch them as well.Nice one for the reply FD and hope the poison man finds something better to do with his life.:laugh:....

Cant' blame the farmer ? His farm assured status was in jeopardy due to the amount of  rats .This new pesty actually puts poison down instead of just saying he has !.

Would rather be didn't  but can see his side too .Must be hel'l of an outlay on poison cos it's everywhere .

• Like 1

Shame they can't move them half chicken term as such so you can get in there and keep a bit of control but i take it your only allowed once the sheds been moved and the damage on food stuff etc has already been done as such,still i hope they still give you and the terriers a good day.

Having look up morn night as keeper says loads on maze game crop fields at night taking the nephews Bed/Whippet and another lads got 3/4 whippet 1/4 Bedlington  some thing bit different if their any on the fields.

PUD