Out Ratting

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cxvx

One of my images cropped right in I took of rogue puds young Plummer hot on a rat split second after the one she had just nailed

Posted Images

Nice ones matie

Just a point for moderators about my post in the book section , I was more promoting the book rather than selling it, In the same way others on here have in the past.....I am a donator, I had an account under the name of Doxhope, which I had to change because of hastle and personal abuse I was getting off a number of other members at that time and I did donate under that name..but, I'm not down as a donator under my present name...so your probably right, im not a donator...so I apologise for breaching the rules

So, if anyone wants any information on the book that the Border Ratters have made, please PM myself, WHWT or Staff, and we will be able to assist

post-97768-0-28064900-1488911025_thumb.jpg

Edited by Omanyra

This site is getting worse weekly...realy can not see the harm in a bit of book promotion,donator or not

Aint it just, folks on here sold more dogs than iv owned, yet as long as they pay there fiver its okay, other folk on here spamming the site trying to sell lamps, every post made is more sale's patter. Yet folk cant let like minded folk know about a book coming out, its not as tho its a new member just arrived on scene, this thread is 29 pages and 2 years old

and is one of the best threads on this site.. is there a link to the book on FB. ?. should get it up on all the hunting pages. also get like minded folk to share it. . all the very best with this book fella's :yes:

• Like 3

Il be having one a working westie it's amazing how big grown 6ft men can shrink when surrounded buy RATS

Its all fun an games till somebody tells ye they can be running about at head height haha

Il be having one a working westie it's amazing how big grown 6ft men can shrink when surrounded buy RATS

Its all fun an games till somebody tells ye they can be running about at head height haha wey ner mate lol they good climbers trees rafters out they can climb good swimmers aswell

• Like 1