Boar Hunting Syndicate

I have been on a few high seat outing in Europe for boar and have a few contacts, I would like to do 3 to 4 days driven but don't want to pay agent fees and such. I have a lack of numbers I need a minimum of 6 I have 3 people including myself and would like to hear from people other to make the numbers up we are based in Staffordshire so ideally the closer the better. we had planned for early part of the season sept oct 2015. post comments hopefully find be able to form small syndicate.

I will also be going for some more high seat stalks and mouflon this year, and in my opinion Like minded company only improves the trips any body like to take part or any questions comment away

• 1 month later...

How much of a saving do you think will be?

I've only been on two trips,and only shot 1 boar in Croatia.

Both trips were really enjoyable,my first was France,and I never shot anything, but it was a great experience.

I'd be interested in any future trips you might have.

Stb

AT

Edited by AThomas
  • 2 months later...

During hunting lots of equipment required such as outdoor gear, bullets and drake clothing etc. When I plan a hunting trip, I must consider the things that are most important. If Once you have properly decided on your requirement, further you can easily find the stuffs accordingly.