Muntie buck .

fishingbowood388np9.jpg

On the way to work this week ,ive been seeing a muntie on some ground i have by the side of a main road .Left a bit earlier this morning and sure enough he was there ,standing on his back legs to browse a hedge .Parked up at the farm and made my way down to where he was seen .He had moved and was now in a swampy area behind the hedge .I was overlooking the whole area from a bank and felt i was in full veiw but he never noticed me and i was able to get down for a prone shot .I judged the distance to be 130-40 yds and allowed an inch above the normal chest shot as the sights are zeroed at eighty yds .At the shot he crumpled and lay still which pleased me no end and as i got to it i could see it was a decent head too .

Edited to say that the pic was in my lockup this evening as i forgot the camera this morning!

ALso ,yes i do have a variation on the f.a.c! .

Edited by foxdropper

Guest little_lloyd

Good shooting FD :thumbs:

I was out hunting today and had to untangle one who managed to get his leg caught in sheep wire fencing, poor bugger, lovely little things too we dont get much round here but my uncle normally shoots a few.