Levelling Concrete Base?

Lads I got a concrete base laid last summer for my kennels, this was supposed to slope towards the drainage I had put in. However the cowboy that done the work has made a right balls up and when I'm cleaning kennel there is standing water due to a total uneven surface which does not fall towards the drains.

How can I sort this out? Any advice would be great

• Like 2

Another way is latex self levelling compound, but that will only take a few mm out at a time, and it would need to have the rough sort of falls right as it would cost a fortune to change the falls with the stuff, if its miles out I would go for the tile option mate.

The drainage runs along the back of the kennel along wall where the pop hole is.

It's out in various places rabid, if I spray the base with hose it seems to pool up in various places as its so uneven. I then have to use a brush to flush it away..

Daft question but if I was to get some one to re screed it who would I see about doing it? Ground worker, builder, drive way lads? I'm asking as the w****r that laid it initially was meant to be a builder and he made a right balls up.. Tab am again for the advice lads much appreciated

Daft question but if I was to get some one to re screed it who would I see about doing it? Ground worker, builder, drive way lads? I'm asking as the w****r that laid it initially was meant to be a builder and he made a right balls up.. Thanks again for the advice lads much appreciated

As above, not too thin, plasterer or render guy, do NOT polish it off as it will end like like glass, and just as slippy, those dogs need some grip.. Seems to me the general fall is right, just a few low spots that are holding the water ?