Last Day Of 2014- Ratting

Spent this afternoon with a friend who has the pest control on a local estate, ended up with 23 rats, no big numbers but fast action for the dogs, a Russell and a Cock/Russell, great sport, had a fab time !

That cock/Russell was so fast, awesome to watch, most of the rats were under plastic bags in a building, had a few more after outside near a grain drying building, not all in picture.

post-9970-0-62493600-1420073393_thumb.jpg

post-9970-0-06028400-1420073412_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Did that thing eat the other 10/11 bob?

:laugh::laugh: I knew I`d get pulled on the big birds size lol... I cant seem to shift the weight. She`s 6 and has been spayed, the vet said she would put weight on, but i didnt expect this. I wouldnt mind, shes only on 90 grams of raw meat a day ,(tripe and minced lamb) her bowl looks tiny compared to what the pup and russel get, but it must be still too much for her activity level (Just sleeps if we arent out)Might have to get her on rabbit for a while. Doesnt help her being a house dog, with the Mrs and nipper giving her treats.