2015 Litters...

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Proposed sire  

My bitch finally came in to heat and was lined today. 3/4 Wheaton 1/4 greyhound dog. To a 3/4 Wheaton 1/4 greyhound x saluki greyhound hybrid.

Not long to go now. I hope she's carrying a lot of fluid or I'll have my hands full. Poor little bitch is ready to burst.

Posted Images

I'm not wanting to dilute down too much, if I've worked it out right she's 1/4 collie the rest is a mix of running dog, so unsure what to put across her.....

A nice racey bull cross?

I don't have anything against bull breeds but I just can't take to them and I have no need to add bull blood for what I do. :thumbs:

• Like 1

If I wasn't to sure what to put over mine I would just buy a pup in atb

I've had a sire lined up for 4-5 years, (deer/grey x beardie/grey) Davey I suppose it would adjust the type but keep it 3/4 running dog and effectively still 1/4 collie then I was doing a bit daytime and thought about a saluki half cross but I'll probably stick to my original plan.

Deer grey - beardie grey will do the job daytime mate, not a match dog but itl catch em

I'm not wanting to dilute down too much, if I've worked it out right she's 1/4 collie the rest is a mix of running dog, so unsure what to put across her.....

A nice racey bull cross?
I don't have anything against bull breeds but I just can't take to them and I have no need to add bull blood for what I do. :thumbs:

Honest enough reply. Good luck with whatever route you go down.

To this dog.

What size are those two dogs gvc :hmm:
Not sure exactly but the bitch is around 23 tts and the dog is around 24 'tts (maybe a touch bigger ) iv not Cheacked this but I will get around to it.
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking to line my bitch about march time proved herself time and again 23tts looking for a fast killer saluki x under 25tts im not in it for money i just want another bitch if anyone thinks they have suitable stud cheers20150104_122427_zpsgrfxeh30.jpg

if you could let me no if you bred her please and what to :thumbs: