Great pics of your dogs lpd... :thumbs:

Cheers mate, glad you liked them, they're just a few pics from the end of last summer, just waiting for my young bitch's split pad to heal then we'll be back out doing what we're supposed to be doing atb

:thumbs:

The fools on the hill :laugh:

ladybill139_zpsea90736b.jpg?3

ladybill137_zps77212d5e.jpg?899

ladybill136_zps11acb4e6.jpg?217

The man who owns this bitch does more in one season than some people will do in ten , but still enjoys a laugh at a few shows in the summer

ladybill146_zps1d72d393.jpg?256

The Rabble :laugh:

ladybill124_zps9fb019e7.jpg?404

ladybill141_zps5a86e6e3.jpg?574

I recognise 4 of them dogs and know the they mean the absolute world to the lad that owns them, he puts all his time and effort into them and he be out most night and day during season...

Edited by zandy01
  • Like 1

The fools on the hill :laugh:

ladybill139_zpsea90736b.jpg?3

ladybill137_zps77212d5e.jpg?899

ladybill136_zps11acb4e6.jpg?217

The man who owns this bitch does more in one season than some people will do in ten , but still enjoys a laugh at a few shows in the summer

ladybill146_zps1d72d393.jpg?256

The Rabble :laugh:

ladybill124_zps9fb019e7.jpg?404

ladybill141_zps5a86e6e3.jpg?574

I recognise 4 of them dogs and know the they mean the absolute world to the lad that owns them, he puts all his time and effort into them and he be out most night and day during season...

He's the keenest lad I've met in the 22 years of owning running dogs, character and a half and always raring to go sure he's got saluki blood coursing through his veins :laugh:

LPD thanks for the photos,whats the deerhound line/breeding of the 3/4deerhound 1/4greyhound bitch? as she looks quite "racey" plus what is she tts,atb.

LPD thanks for the photos,whats the deerhound line/breeding of the 3/4deerhound 1/4greyhound bitch? as she looks quite "racey" plus what is she tts,atb.

She was bred by cookland as far as we know, stands around the 29 inch mark