767 replies to this topic

#766 flipbull

flipbull

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 04:53 am

I've emailed them three times still no response the screws have a anti tamper on them so I can't open it up to have a look .

Don't even think about openening it because that will void your warranty.
Just send it back.

#767 flipbull

flipbull

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 04:53 am

I've emailed them three times still no response the screws have a anti tamper on them so I can't open it up to have a look .

Don't even think about openening it because that will void your warranty.
Just send it back.

#768 cumbye

cumbye

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 02:43 pm

Put an extension onto the head mate, like a slieve, leave it out a couple of inches and it tightens it up. I tried somthing similar to this, right size to fit over the head.http://pages.ebay.co...id=170731923084

Did anybody get one of these how ya find it any good?

I got one of these, made three different extensions out of the length they send you, so I can mess around until i find the one i like best, tightens the beam right up and reduces the overspill as well.  Not used in anger but you can tell its a definite improvement if the spill and big spot is your concern.

Got one of these now had a quick look last night on half cut just me no dog n it does seem to of improved it a little abit makes the torch look a right bodge up tho lol ; )

tride to pm you this mate.

led sport light will blow the k 50 it away and comes with a good red fillter half the price got 5 and a half lamping hours with it the other nite.

what make model/link?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users