Deadly Lamp Acebeam K50

Took me 13 days to get to this point, if any members can advise me on best shipping method, it would be much appreciated.

I was just going to send the tourch with no batteries, in the case we recieved tourch and accessories in.The batteries appear to be okay and they do charge up to 4.1-4.2 volts. She has not asked for a warranty card.

Here is a copy of the last email she sent, I still don't fully understand fully what I have to do

Many thanks for your feedback.

About the problem of K50,you may send it back to us to check,then we will ship it to you again after repair.Please declare the value of total sum under $50 and make description as 'returned goods',then will be great help us on custom clearance process.May i know if you can send the goods with cheap shipping way?please inform about the freight you will paid and we will process after got the items, please ship it to the following address,thanks for your kind help in advance.

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back in. No import tax to start with Beam too tight? No way. if its in the field then a quick sweep will light it up. As good as a striker? Yes....and that's on the next to most powerful

Shiny......

Good stuff stabba, i was hoping it would be what you were expecting! Pound for pound far far better value than the lightforce and battery pack, not to mention the convienience of it being so small and

Posted Images

Took me 13 days to get to this point, if any members can advise me on best shipping method, it would be much appreciated.

I was just going to send the tourch with no batteries, in the case we recieved tourch and accessories in.The batteries appear to be okay and they do charge up to 4.1-4.2 volts. She has not asked for a warranty card.

Here is a copy of the last email she sent, I still don't fully understand fully what I have to do

About the problem of K50,you may send it back to us to check,then we will ship it to you again after repair.Please declare the value of total sum under $50 and make description as 'returned goods',then will be great help us on custom clearance process.May i know if you can send the goods with cheap shipping way?please inform about the freight you will paid and we will process after got the items, please ship it to the following address,thanks for your kind help in advance.

Just put the torch in its pouch, bubble wrap the hell out of it, put it in a small cardboard box and book dhl online to pick it up and send it to there address. Put return for repair and fragile glass contents on a big label on it. Just wait for them to return it then! I wouldn't send the batts with it, it will be more expensive to ship will lithium batts in it.

• Like 1

Just put the torch in its pouch, bubble wrap the hell out of it, put it in a small cardboard box and book dhl online to pick it up and send it to there address. Put return for repair and fragile glass contents on a big label on it. Just wait for them to return it then! I wouldn't send the batts with it, it will be more expensive to ship will lithium batts in it.

Thanks FD, hopefully get it done on Monday. Think Lea on here had the same problem as me by the sound of it and just got his back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Probley best giving it to a new lad coming in to the game stabba..be a very nice thing to do and you would feel a since of well beings knowing you helped some one out..infact I no just the man..al pm you my address.... Lol

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...