Deadly Lamp Acebeam K50

Yes mate, 4 batteries in it, 18650 batteries. Shit loads on ebay but good 3400mAh panasonic protected ones are about 10 quid each. Takes all of 30 seconds to take them out and put in other ones.

so lamps approx £150 two lots of batteries would cost £80 and run for over 6 hours thats plenty so that £230 thats around the price mark of the 22am lithium with out a good lamp so not looking to shabby.whats the price of a bat charger FD

150 includes 4 of the best batts you can get dave, one more set if you think its neccessary would be an additional 40, so 190 quid and i think you and the dogs would be well burned out before the lamp mate!!!

• Like 1

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back in. No import tax to start with Beam too tight? No way. if its in the field then a quick sweep will light it up. As good as a striker? Yes....and that's on the next to most powerful

Shiny......

Good stuff stabba, i was hoping it would be what you were expecting! Pound for pound far far better value than the lightforce and battery pack, not to mention the convienience of it being so small and

Posted Images

Yes mate, 4 batteries in it, 18650 batteries. Shit loads on ebay but good 3400mAh panasonic protected ones are about 10 quid each. Takes all of 30 seconds to take them out and put in other ones.

so lamps approx £150 two lots of batteries would cost £80 and run for over 6 hours thats plenty so that £230 thats around the price mark of the 22am lithium with out a good lamp so not looking to shabby.whats the price of a bat charger FD

150 includes 4 of the best batts you can get dave, one more set if you think its neccessary would be an additional 40, so 190 quid and i think you and the dogs would be well burned out before the lamp mate!!!

fuk me its getting beter and beter mate cheers. FD if you have 3 hours to spare to night put it on full power and go for a long walk lol cant wait to here more about this lamp

• Like 1

What I want befor I spend any dosh,,,,,,is for one of you guys to actually say,,,,it's brighter. Shines further,,and last longer than a lightforce ,,,,,then I might get one.......

So what's the crack,,,lol

• Like 3

Just wondering, as its from the USA, would it work and charge over here? As their electrical stuff is a bit differet from ours i think? :hmm:

Also, in the e.bay advert, it says battery not included, so that would mean an extra expansive on that as well.. ?

Just be careful with those 18650 batteries......make sure you get quality ones and a good charger. If there cheap and not used with respect its just like holding a potential pipe bomb. Read up on the batteries...safe if used correctly.

Good advice there.

look on ebay for 18650 batteries they are cheap :thumbs:

I would not recommend buying cheap 18650 batteries.

SINDASOX

• Like 1

Ok folks, seems to be a bit of confusion here, all the info has been already posted, the ebay ones dont come with batteries. They are asking 110 or nearest offer for just the lamp, in an alluminium case, with car charger and mains charger that works in the uk! (220 volt) and a 24month warrenty card.

If you buy direct from acebeam website they are 156 dollars with proper 3400mAh batteries,

I bought and am using one of these and its taken the place of my lightforce blitz as its lighter, brighter and a more crystal white light that outshines my blitz with 22amp lithium ion battery.

There are genuine protected panasonic 18650 batteries in 3400mAh on ebay, 20pounds per pair and this lamp takes 4. Another option if you want to buy one from ebay and get your own batteries.

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing this fox digger - it looks great. If you set it at the light intensity setting of your choice does it automatically come back on at that same setting after you've turned it off? Or do you have to cycle through each setting to get back to the one you want?

No mate, once you hae the dial set at any or the 6 settings the switch at the back will turn it on and off to the brightness the front ring is set on, if the front ring is set at position 3 for half the full brightness and you turn it off from the switch at the back then when you turn the back switch on again it will come on at level 3 and stay comming on and off at that position unless you turn it up at the front dial. Exactly like the torque settings on the front of a cordless drill!!