767 replies to this topic

#16 day&night

day&night

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 07:41 pm

Send over link for those rhybo surely they be no go to wire to a lamp?

#17 roybo

roybo

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,909 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 07:43 pm

They are 9.8 a/h only bad part is they have a Jack type connections

#18 roybo

roybo

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,909 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 07:44 pm

http://www.ebay.co.u...ke/201088955569 have a look through ,there's some UK sellers

#19 fox digger

fox digger

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,415 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:06 pm

So how much ? Alright showing the price in dollars but a few country's use dollars

I paid approx 300 for the two, including upgraded express delivery and customs charge.

#20 Saluki246

Saluki246

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:39 pm

Here it is below on e.bay with price..

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item2a46c8465a

#21 SINDASOX

SINDASOX

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 09:28 pm

Here is a review from the Candlepower Forum,

K50

SINDASOX

#22 roybo

roybo

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,909 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 09:38 pm

f**k didn't know there was that much to know about a torch :icon_eek:  :toast:

#23 Rustypippa

Rustypippa

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 11:30 pm

Is there a way of wiring a lamp up to them jack type connections roybo?

#24 roybo

roybo

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,909 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 12:44 am

I've ordered female jack plugs so I'll try that 

#25 D Lloyd

D Lloyd

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,385 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 12:57 am

10 to 40 mins aint going to catch many rabbits in that time imagine driving 100 mile for a nights lamping and battery dies in 10 mins id be pissed off big style lol

Where did you get them time figures mate?? It has 6 intensity settings, i.e a dimmer with 6 presets and it lasts 3+ hours on constant on full power... Far cry from 10-40 mins!! It makes the light force blitz look very poor in comparison, i have the blitz 240 with 22amp lithium ion batt pack and rate the k50 far superior....

im still reading this foxdigger but it sounds bloody good so far cheers 4 takeing the time to post it all respect

• fox digger likes this

#26 fox digger

fox digger

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,415 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 01:26 am

10 to 40 mins aint going to catch many rabbits in that time imagine driving 100 mile for a nights lamping and battery dies in 10 mins id be pissed off big style lol

Where did you get them time figures mate?? It has 6 intensity settings, i.e a dimmer with 6 presets and it lasts 3+ hours on constant on full power... Far cry from 10-40 mins!! It makes the light force blitz look very poor in comparison, i have the blitz 240 with 22amp lithium ion batt pack and rate the k50 far superior....
im still reading this foxdigger but it sounds bloody good so far cheers 4 takeing the time to post it all respect

No hassle mate, i saw the k40 in action, its the was there best lamp, i went about buying the k40 and realised they had released the newer k50 and its alot better again than the k40. Took a chance and tried it, def money well spent. Just back in the door from lamping and the k50 is all i will be carrying from now on!! The bunnies hate it!!
  • D Lloyd likes this

#27 D Lloyd

D Lloyd

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,385 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 01:45 am

No hassle mate, i saw the k40 in action, its the was there best lamp, i went about buying the k40 and realised they had released the newer k50 and its alot better again than the k40. Took a chance and tried it, def money well spent. Just back in the door from lamping and the k50 is all i will be carrying from now on!! The bunnies hate it!!

it dose look like the real deal and like you sed brighter than the blitzs it can be bad did i here you say you got 2 of them or is the other one difrent mate

#28 fox digger

fox digger

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,415 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 01:49 am

Yea i bought two D Lloyd, one was bought as a chriatmas present!!

#29 D Lloyd

D Lloyd

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,385 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 01:57 am

Yea i bought two D Lloyd, one was bought as a chriatmas present!!

well its not turnd up yet santer lol no worrys i was hoping it was a spare you would of parted with if i asked nice ill look in to ordering one i think.

how do you find it as it dose not have the pistol grip? i sopoes if you hold it like a spear its ok with the switch on the botom

• jiggy likes this

#30 Rustypippa

Rustypippa

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 09:05 am

http://pages.ebay.co...id=180836266821
Think you could connect the black an red wires out of the lamp into one of these to connect to them battery's?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)