Deadly Lamp Acebeam K50

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back in. No import tax to start with Beam too tight? No way. if its in the field then a quick sweep will light it up. As good as a striker? Yes....and that's on the next to most powerful

Shiny......

Good stuff stabba, i was hoping it would be what you were expecting! Pound for pound far far better value than the lightforce and battery pack, not to mention the convienience of it being so small and

Posted Images

What I want befor I spend any dosh,,,,,,is for one of you guys to actually say,,,,it's brighter. Shines further,,and last longer than a lightforce ,,,,,then I might get one.......

So what's the crack,,,lol

I can say for a fact this shines further and lasts longer than a lightforce,i bought one on a whim,what i big surprise i had wouldnt use anything else now,

i did however find the 240mm housing like lamping with a wok,so i just unscrewed it and screwed my lightforce 170mm housing onto it.

55W 240MM Hid Handheld Spot Search Light Boating Camping Hunting Fishing Light 41.98p from sunyee-intl on ebay.

Iv just ordered one this morning after reading this post to try them out, hope they as good as they sound/look in the footage on utube?

On researching the batteries for them u have to be careful as it appears there are a lot of reconditioned laptop batteries on eBay re packaged , iv ordered two sets of Panasonic ones on amazon £34 each, lamp£110, still cheaper than a lithium pack and lamp set up

• Like 1

what distance would you say the beam on these is useable to ? cheers

I dont know mate tbh, but acebeam claim 800 meters.... I lamp rabbits and fox mainly, so not too many make it beyond 800 meters and if they do they deserve to get away!!! Anyway there are fek all fields around by me that are nearly a kilometer long or wide!!!! I can say that it lights up stuff as good if not better than my lightforce at close to the lightforces limits..... Hope that helps!

Iv just ordered one this morning after reading this post to try them out, hope they as good as they sound/look in the footage on utube?

On researching the batteries for them u have to be careful as it appears there are a lot of reconditioned laptop batteries on eBay re packaged , iv ordered two sets of Panasonic ones on amazon £34 each, lamp£110, still cheaper than a lithium pack and lamp set up

Fair play mate, if you dont think its upto scratch you can return it, the batts are a funny one and seemingly there is alot to be known about them. I think the way to go is buy the ones acebeam sell specifically for that lamp and tested to 3 hours plus running, cant be wrong then, hope your happy with it mate.