Deadly Lamp Acebeam K50

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back in. No import tax to start with Beam too tight? No way. if its in the field then a quick sweep will light it up. As good as a striker? Yes....and that's on the next to most powerful

Shiny......

Good stuff stabba, i was hoping it would be what you were expecting! Pound for pound far far better value than the lightforce and battery pack, not to mention the convienience of it being so small and

Posted Images

Thanks for sharing this fox digger - it looks great. If you set it at the light intensity setting of your choice does it automatically come back on at that same setting after you've turned it off? Or do you have to cycle through each setting to get back to the one you want?

Yea i bought two D Lloyd, one was bought as a chriatmas present!!

well its not turnd up yet santer lol no worrys i was hoping it was a spare you would of parted with if i asked nice ill look in to ordering one i think. how do you find it as it dose not have the pistol grip? i sopoes if you hold it like a spear its ok with the switch on the botom

You can leave the switch on the back on and just twist the control ring on and off thats located behind the head of the lamp. Its right where your thumb would be anyway holding the lamp normally so thats how i use it. Very simple and easy to use. They dont reccommend leaving the switch on the back turned on all the time but for a few hours lamping it should be ok id be thinking. Just switch it off when your done for the night.

How long does the power las fox digger ? It looks very impressive and I am thinking about one

I have had two nights out with it so far, the led turned red when i was comming home last night, meaning it was running low. I was out for a couple of hours both nights but had it on dim alot of the time to spot and then full beam for short bursts when the dog was running. Total time i havdn't a clue but acebeam quote 3.2 hours on full beam with 3400mAh panasonic cells. Indipendsnt reviews on youtube say the figures are pretty accurate. Good thing about them is they have no memory, meaning you can charge it after any period of use without harming the batt. So whack it on after every night out and i dont think it will let you down mate. Ill know more in a couple of weeks after i use it a bit more. Frost here is not letting us get out with the dogs.

How long does the power las fox digger ? It looks very impressive and I am thinking about one

I have had two nights out with it so far, the led turned red when i was comming home last night, meaning it was running low. I was out for a couple of hours both nights but had it on dim alot of the time to spot and then full beam for short bursts when the dog was running. Total time i havdn't a clue but acebeam quote 3.2 hours on full beam with 3400mAh panasonic cells. Indipendsnt reviews on youtube say the figures are pretty accurate. Good thing about them is they have no memory, meaning you can charge it after any period of use without harming the batt. So whack it on after every night out and i dont think it will let you down mate. Ill know more in a couple of weeks after i use it a bit more. Frost here is not letting us get out with the dogs.

can the batteries be changed in it and what sort are they I go out for a fair few hours

Just be careful with those 18650 batteries......make sure you get quality ones and a good charger. If there cheap and not used with respect its just like holding a potential pipe bomb. Read up on the batteries...safe if used correctly.

There's plenty of quality led lights out there....armytek make some decent tackle.

Also another thing that needs to be taken into account with a lot of led lights is how good are they at handling the heat given off when running full wack. A lot have automatic step down to a lower lumens setting when they start getting too hot. Some are designed a lot better to reduce the temperature rising....fins etc.

Edited by wuyang

Yes mate, 4 batteries in it, 18650 batteries. Shit loads on ebay but good 3400mAh panasonic protected ones are about 10 quid each. Takes all of 30 seconds to take them out and put in other ones.

so lamps approx £150 two lots of batteries would cost £80 and run for over 6 hours thats plenty so that £230 thats around the price mark of the 22am lithium with out a good lamp so not looking to shabby.whats the price of a bat charger FD

• Like 1

Just be careful with those 18650 batteries......make sure you get quality ones and a good charger. If there cheap and not used with respect its just like holding a potential pipe bomb. Read up on the batteries...safe if used correctly.There's plenty of quality led lights out there....armytek make some decent tackle.Also another thing that needs to be taken into account with a lot of led lights is how good are they at handling the heat given off when running full wack. A lot have automatic step down to a lower lumens setting when they start getting too hot. Some are designed a lot better to reduce the temperature rising....fins etc.

The charger comes with the lamp mate and it connects to the back of the lamp via a magnet, any charging problems or the batts go faulty and the magnet de-magnetises and falls off the lamp, thus disconnecting it. I got the panasonic protected 18650's so no potential danger with them.
  • Like 2