Deadly Lamp Acebeam K50

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back in. No import tax to start with Beam too tight? No way. if its in the field then a quick sweep will light it up. As good as a striker? Yes....and that's on the next to most powerful

Shiny......

Good stuff stabba, i was hoping it would be what you were expecting! Pound for pound far far better value than the lightforce and battery pack, not to mention the convienience of it being so small and

Posted Images

10 to 40 mins aint going to catch many rabbits in that time imagine driving 100 mile for a nights lamping and battery dies in 10 mins id be pissed off big style lol

Where did you get them time figures mate?? It has 6 intensity settings, i.e a dimmer with 6 presets and it lasts 3+ hours on constant on full power... Far cry from 10-40 mins!! It makes the light force blitz look very poor in comparison, i have the blitz 240 with 22amp lithium ion batt pack and rate the k50 far superior....

im still reading this foxdigger but it sounds bloody good so far cheers 4 takeing the time to post it all respect

• Like 1

10 to 40 mins aint going to catch many rabbits in that time imagine driving 100 mile for a nights lamping and battery dies in 10 mins id be pissed off big style lol

Where did you get them time figures mate?? It has 6 intensity settings, i.e a dimmer with 6 presets and it lasts 3+ hours on constant on full power... Far cry from 10-40 mins!! It makes the light force blitz look very poor in comparison, i have the blitz 240 with 22amp lithium ion batt pack and rate the k50 far superior....

im still reading this foxdigger but it sounds bloody good so far cheers 4 takeing the time to post it all respect

No hassle mate, i saw the k40 in action, its the was there best lamp, i went about buying the k40 and realised they had released the newer k50 and its alot better again than the k40. Took a chance and tried it, def money well spent. Just back in the door from lamping and the k50 is all i will be carrying from now on!! The bunnies hate it!!

• Like 1

No hassle mate, i saw the k40 in action, its the was there best lamp, i went about buying the k40 and realised they had released the newer k50 and its alot better again than the k40. Took a chance and tried it, def money well spent. Just back in the door from lamping and the k50 is all i will be carrying from now on!! The bunnies hate it!!

it dose look like the real deal and like you sed brighter than the blitzs it can be bad did i here you say you got 2 of them or is the other one difrent mate

Yea i bought two D Lloyd, one was bought as a chriatmas present!!

well its not turnd up yet santer lol no worrys i was hoping it was a spare you would of parted with if i asked nice ill look in to ordering one i think.

how do you find it as it dose not have the pistol grip? i sopoes if you hold it like a spear its ok with the switch on the botom

• Like 1