Sign in to follow this  
fox digger

Deadly Lamp Acebeam K50

10 to 40 mins aint going to catch many rabbits in that time imagine driving 100 mile for a nights lamping and battery dies in 10 mins id be pissed off big style lol

• Like 3

Thats the down side dean but does make you wonder what els is out there fox digger just read your reply on the other thread you got a link from were you bought them sounds promising

10 to 40 mins aint going to catch many rabbits in that time imagine driving 100 mile for a nights lamping and battery dies in 10 mins id be pissed off big style lol

Where did you get them time figures mate?? It has 6 intensity settings, i.e a dimmer with 6 presets and it lasts 3+ hours on constant on full power... Far cry from 10-40 mins!! It makes the light force blitz look very poor in comparison, i have the blitz 240 with 22amp lithium ion batt pack and rate the k50 far superior....

Thats the down side dean but does make you wonder what els is out there fox digger just read your reply on the other thread you got a link from were you bought them sounds promising

Acebeam website mate, girl called elaine is the sales rep,post-57493-0-88604800-1419965441_thumb.jpg

Mate that lamp is only 1/3 the power of the k50.... And it has a 100 watt bulb.... Thats why it can melt a stuff, its loosing all the batt power through heating the filimant bulb!! The k50 has the latest top of the range LED that uses a fraction of the power needed to light a 100watt filiment bulb!! Thats a mini lightforce (same bulb) running off midget batteries, no wonder it only lasts 10 mins!!! Piece of shite really!

How much? only price i can see for them is £140

I've often wondered about these tourches for lamping,amazing what you can find with a bit of searching

I've just found lithium ion Batteries for £20 Inc charger 9.8a/h he'll of a lot cheaper than deben

So how much ? Alright showing the price in dollars but a few country's use dollars