Simon Whitehead's Christmas Offering :)

He didn't start off with good intentions.

He needed a vehicle for his ego, and a public 'presence' helps sell books, DVD's and training courses :yes:

I still can't get over their president putting up a film of himself training his dog to catch moles :no: Talk about incriminating yourself :no:

"possibly a wee bit naive", Phil said,.....i can say the same, about myself,.....although i cant be that daft,cause i instinctively wasnt persuaded to join any of them ! ha ha

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And here it is,...... Simons most recent film, This one will be of interest to all the mole men out there as it features a face that's familiar to most..... Keep your eyes peeled for the next episo

So I take it you'll all be interested in simons next short film,...... The next one also features Bob, this time he demonstrates how to make a mole trap from start to finish....should make interestin

Bob is a nice guy,...he made me a beautiful Hemp Long Net...   I sent him up, a bumper bundle of old vermin traps (girt great box full,..I could hardly lift the fecker ).. He does a few charity sh

I wonder if Jeff will ever come on here, in response, to any of the criticism, he gets ? lol or even Brian & Simon, is it ? from the register ?

Jeff will never come on here :no:

He's too scared after the humiliation he received when he was on the BTMR forum :yes:

Like Phil, I joined when the Guild first started. I spoke to JN a few times and kept asking about the decision making process within the Guild. He was very vague about it all, and got very touchy when I asked if he was going to set up a forum on the GBM site to give members the opportunity to discuss issues. I think his exact words were something along the lines of:

"I don't like forums. People just ague with me"

Says it all really :yes:

There are lots of issues he could have campaigned for. Getting burrow blasters banned from the UK would be a hell of a popular thing to do and would undoubtedly be better from a welfare point of view :yes: Sadly, he has a fixation with daily trap checking despite the fact that he cannot present one single scrap of evidence that it would improve the welfare of moles, or the viability of molecatching for a living :no:

I wonder if Jeff will ever come on here, in response, to any of the criticism, he gets ? lol or even Brian & Simon, is it ? from the register ?

Jeff will never come on here :no:

He's too scared after the humiliation he received when he was on the BTMR forum :yes:

Like Phil, I joined when the Guild first started. I spoke to JN a few times and kept asking about the decision making process within the Guild. He was very vague about it all, and got very touchy when I asked if he was going to set up a forum on the GBM site to give members the opportunity to discuss issues. I think his exact words were something along the lines of:

"I don't like forums. People just ague with me"

Says it all really :yes:

There are lots of issues he could have campaigned for. Getting burrow blasters banned from the UK would be a hell of a popular thing to do and would undoubtedly be better from a welfare point of view :yes: Sadly, he has a fixation with daily trap checking despite the fact that he cannot present one single scrap of evidence that it would improve the welfare of moles, or the viability of molecatching for a living :no:

Couldnt agree more, with all the points you made, in that last paragraph, there,....i bet, they all look in here, from time to time,though ? lol

He didn't start off with good intentions.

He needed a vehicle for his ego, and a public 'presence' helps sell books, DVD's and training courses :yes:

I still can't get over their president putting up a film of himself training his dog to catch moles :no: Talk about incriminating yourself :no:

"possibly a wee bit naive", Phil said,.....i can say the same, about myself,.....although i cant be that daft,cause i instinctively wasnt persuaded to join any of them ! ha ha

At the very least some of the other groups have been taking a stand against JN

We fought a brave :laugh: fight not long ago and got the NPTA to drop him like a hot stone. They were endorsing the daft kunt until, well, errrm, a stick was poked through the spokes.

Members of various sites/groups were asked to partake in a poll, asking their opinion on daily trap checking (against/for). The results were as you can predict yourself.

Interestingly a lot of the guild members werent entirley convinced about the daily trap checks. Whoed have thunk it :icon_eek:

Part of the trouble is that when all these newly trained molecatchers are clamouring for work, they think that they need a web presence, and join everything they can find online that advertises them :yes: Even if that does mean a little 'white lie' about how often they check their traps :yes:

I've joined them all at one time or another, and there's only one site online that's ever got me any real volume of work, and that's Molecatcher UK.

The NPTA were led up the garden path by JN, and sadly, some of the people involved with the NPTA didn't really understand the implications of what was going on :no:

Happily, common sense prevailed (with a little help from a noisy few of us), and as you say, they dropped the Guild faster than a Bristol Whore drops her knickers.

Part of the trouble is that when all these newly trained molecatchers are clamouring for work, they think that they need a web presence, and join everything they can find online that advertises them :yes: Even if that does mean a little 'white lie' about how often they check their traps :yes:

I've joined them all at one time or another, and there's only one site online that's ever got me any real volume of work, and that's Molecatcher UK.

The NPTA were led up the garden path by JN, and sadly, some of the people involved with the NPTA didn't really understand the implications of what was going on :no:

Happily, common sense prevailed (with a little help from a noisy few of us), and as you say, they dropped the Guild faster than a Bristol Whore drops her knickers.

Alls well that ends well then Matt. If that JN understood moles then he would not be campaigning for daily checks. It's like these who say the moles should be live trapped; they have little or no understanding of them.