Simon Whitehead's Christmas Offering :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And here it is,...... Simons most recent film, This one will be of interest to all the mole men out there as it features a face that's familiar to most..... Keep your eyes peeled for the next episo

So I take it you'll all be interested in simons next short film,...... The next one also features Bob, this time he demonstrates how to make a mole trap from start to finish....should make interestin

Bob is a nice guy,...he made me a beautiful Hemp Long Net...   I sent him up, a bumper bundle of old vermin traps (girt great box full,..I could hardly lift the fecker ).. He does a few charity sh

Yet another great watch.

Bob seems a proper character; those of you like PK who've met the man should count your blessings.

A 'real' 'Master' molecatcher; and I'll wager he's not a member of any 'club' :thumbs:

your right Matt hes not, ive known Bob for more than 40 years he's a true gent never once have I heard him boast about what he does and he now turns more jobs down than he takes on, he's that much in demand He traps moles in 3 counties cumbria lacashire and northumberland The man was even called to a wildlife park once to trap a wallaby( i kid you not) that had escaped into another area, bet there's not many that could say that, He traps, snares, ferrets, and shoots in a blue boiler suit with not a hint of camo in sight and he's a man you can always get on the phone to ask advice on a hunting or trapping problem and he will give you a solution that works no bullshit or daftness and i count myself lucky know him Just wish he would write a book about his travels it would be a best seller

• Like 1

Blimey someone ring Simon whitehead he's filmed the wrong guy Pk is obviously the man

Please correct me if im wrong,Perthshire, but is there not already footage of yourself, on youtube.Setting a talpex type, mole trap ? (im guessing,by the way !) lol

haha indeed their may be, put on for a member of this site :thumbs:

P.S i was half way thru writing a witty reply to volpe but got about 4 words in and thought "ahh f**k it"

on a side note i picket up a farm today that the man himself used to do.........

Right; I've done a bit of 'editing' because what started out as an interesting and informative thread seems to have turned into a slanging match.

To the two members who seem hell bent on a public fight, either take it to PM or pack it in. Your choice.

Back on track now please lads :thumbs:

Yet another great watch.

Bob seems a proper character; those of you like PK who've met the man should count your blessings.

A 'real' 'Master' molecatcher; and I'll wager he's not a member of any 'club' :thumbs:

Did you ever manage, to do a bit of 'footage' yourself, Matt ? I remember you mentioning, you might do a 'moletrapping' one ? Youve done 'one or two', which went down well,...

Did you ever manage, to do a bit of 'footage' yourself, Matt ? I remember you mentioning, you might do a 'moletrapping' one ? Youve done 'one or two', which went down well,...

Not yet mate :thumbs:

Truth is, I'm 100 miles away from the video camera at the moment... the wife came to visit at Christmas, and I forgot to ask her to bring the camera down with her :no:

As it happens, I may have to drive up there in the next few days as likkle Florence is in season, and my two elderly labrador dogs have lost ten years and are driving the wife mad :yes:

I'll keep ye all posted :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

And here it is,......

Simons most recent film,

This one will be of interest to all the mole men out there as it features a face that's familiar to most.....

Keep your eyes peeled for the next episode in which the man himself how to make his mole traps from start to finish.....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=RQE3rQNquHA#

wonder why this & the other offering, are no longer available,their described as being, "private" viewing only, now ? just curious,.....lol

Well I posted the link origionaly as I am a fan of simons films and Bob is a friend of mine.....

I thought that with the amount off molecatchers on this forum the films would be well recived.

So just so you are all aware your viewing pleasure has been ruined & all future films jeopardised by 1 low life individual,.....

This 1 individual has made numerous complaints and insisted that they be removed, the reason given for his actions that the films cited illegal practices......

This has ruined things for everyone now & it's a real shame as over the last couple of years there has been a real shortage of interesting films ...

Ohhhh, and as I know just how much thl members like folk to name and shame I will....

JEFF NICHOLS !!