Buddy/tag Along

jayw

Hi guys i recently lost my only permission to developers and im really struggling to replace it just wundered if anyone in west yorkshire fancys a buddy or wouldnt mind me tagging along with them until i can get back on my feet im 32 fully insured with basc and have my own transport based in dewsbury but happy to travel only shooting sub 12 air any help would be gratefully received thanks

• 2 weeks later...

To be fair though mate he is asking to tag along/help out, asking for permission on here is a no no, it simply is not full of farmers, or lads wanting to give permission away, lots are in the same boat, my advice, team up together, share fuel costs, go out and get some permission, its hard but keep trying and you WILL get some, good luck.

Im not asking for permission from anyone i only wanna tag along until i can find some new land to shoot on am in the process of knocking am out every chance i get asking,i will return the favour to [NO TEXT TALK] who helps me out no problem as soon as i get some

I do apologise if it seems like I'm after perms I would like to tag along and meet new people not take their perms

Fair enough mate, its just that lots of posts spring up from people not willing to do any groundwork themselves, and expect people on a hunting site to GIVE them permission, sounds like you two might be able to sort some sport out between you, good luck to you both.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey fellas still struggling to secure a new perm been out and about knocking still no joy as yet.if anybody needs a hand please let me know am happy to come out an do the lamping,carry gear or whatever else desperate to get back out in the field an would be nice to meet some of the other shooters in my area and make some new mates as i usually shoot on my own

• Like 1