Video Of Our Mink And Dogs Killing Over 20 Rats!

Strange rat hut but you looked like you enjoyed it and I definatley don't touch live rats dirty things can't help but think them terriers was wasted I think they would have done a better job than that collie cross oh and good job with the mink I can see them catching on

I agree the terriers would have done better at catching the rats, but they aren't trained to work with mink, and would have got them too.

Very interesting. Your mink are a lot tougher than our UK ferrets. Many of our ferrets won't tackle rats, especially if they've been bitten by them in the past.

Still can't get my head around the way you train mink. Well done. :clapper: :clapper:

Some of you American lads are a lot tougher than our Uk lads too. I for one would not dream of picking up a live rat-that goes for a tame one, never mind a wild one. Hate them!

Here's my wife holding a couple live MUSKRATS after a hunt!

0255843_10201901655089134_10252853328615

Those muskrats bite a heck of a lot harder than silly little brown rats!!!

IMGP1370_zps1dbd62f9.jpg

IMGP1377_zpsff3ade64.jpg

:notworthy::notworthy: :notworthy:

Well done,

Your wife is very beautiful

It might be the angle of the photo,but I would be chewy if that fella with the blue shirt was pointing that pistol at my wife.

Haha yeah, it is mostly the angle of the picture. I was being real careful not to put holes in anybody, but I figured the more sideways it was, the more visible it would be. It's really not pointed at her.Also, it is just a BB gun. In the case of an accidental shooting, it's really no big deal. You can ask the dog about that!

• Like 1