The Law On Lamping

The simple truth of the matter is that the Police will always make a 'mistake' and get the law a bit wrong, they know shit sticks and once read will encourage people to report in. They probably have had a few more reports of lampers round Frodsham (which most weekends is like Blackpool!) and rather than deploy more staff they'll get Joe Public to help. Thing is, this time the complaints came in about it and the've been forced to back track but mark my words, they don't give a toss, they know the damage has been done.

But now we know, so stay safe and give Frodsham a wide berth...! ;)

Don't know about lamping there then but Frodsham was hot in the daytime 35 years ago :D

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

I'd be taking the coppers names n numbers

Police having a go on your on a personal level telling you you're cruel etc is a personal opinion and attack and has no place in uniform. Totally unprofessional. If your doing a legal activity and they're having a go and going out of their way to annoy ya I'd be taking all the details and sticking in a load of complaints.

Dytkos i was nicked at Frodsham on the marshes 25 years ago and ended up in a little court in Delmare and was told by my old judge i was a pest to society and if i appeared before him again he would lock me up. I took up jogging after to keep the dog fit that and didn't take any chances

Dytkos i was nicked at Frodsham on the marshes 25 years ago and ended up in a little court in Delmare and was told by my old judge i was a pest to society and if i appeared before him again he would lock me up. I took up jogging after to keep the dog fit that and didn't take any chances

Had a bit of permission (1 farm) but used to have a dig there regularly.

Delemere forest was very hot I believe. :yes:

Cheers, D.