Newcastle V Sunderland

Go to solution Solved by TUFFTY,

Yeah, Shearer must be a right wanker; giving away one and a half million testimonial money to charity, founding and funding the Shearer Centre for the disabled, funding and supporting the Bobby Robson cancer centre and many other charities! He's a Geordie and played for Newcastle so he must be a right c**t ! Max, you realy need to get a grip and grow up.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shearer gave away his testimonial money to charity, he has a disabled centre in newcastle that he funded and continues to fund, he sponsors many charities through golf tounaments and public appearance

Good to see Both sets of fans applauded in the 17th minute and absolutely magic to see the Sunderland manager wearing a Newcastle club jacket.   Well done Sunderland and there manager.

Smax without doubt you are the biggest twat on here. Fact

Brigzy it's you who needs to get a grip and grow up lol

You just can't take any frisk re anything against the JawDee nation lol

Come on Man U :)

No, I just don't like to see a man who did well for himself and spent millions helping others being called a wanker and a c**t by an idiot who thinks everyone from a town 12 miles away is "scum" ! I respect and admire Quinn for donating his testimonial money to charity and setting an example to many other players. In newcastle it appears to be retards and children who don't know any better who "hate" Sunderland. There's a far bigger world out there.......

And I might have guessed you'd be a Man U supporter... Plastic.

Edited by Brigzy

Max in all seriousness do you actually believe Sunderland are a bigger club than Newcastle ?..............Bigger in terms of history/tradition/ground/support/players/managers etc etc.....you cant surely ?

Edited by gnasher16

Max in all seriousness do you actually believe Sunderland are a bigger club than Newcastle ?..............Bigger in terms of history/tradition/ground/support/players/managers etc etc.....you cant surely ?

Just thank god he wasn't born anywhere near Manchester; what a dilema for him, who to support, City or United? He'd just support which one was winning at the time ! If he was from London he'd be seriously messed up with so many teams to choose from ! f**k knows what he'd do if sunderland, Middlesbrough and Hartlepool were all in the Premier, he would be so confused as to who he'd support he'd probably have a breakdown

Ffs ive never heard so much drivel.

I reckon ole sMax is one if them back if the bus window lickers.

And before you run away with your gob once again sMax

Yes ive taken my pills, they keep me alive.

I have actual brain damage sMax after a stroke.

Whats your fcukin excuse?

And this thread was started by me saluting poyet for wearing a Newcastle jacket.

And not slating Sunderland.

You post jumping moranic idiot.

Love

TUFFTY

• Like 1

In my experience/opinion there are a hell of a lot of deluded fans out there.......can't speak for Sunderland as I never paid them much attention but I have to say some of the drivel I have heard from NUFC fans over the years beggars belief.......as an example on one radio phone in, one of them rung up and said "what we need to do is get Messi, Ronaldo and Pep Guardiola....blah blah blah"

Insane, like Chelsea pre Abromovitch they have done precisely f**k all for 50 years.....and I am guessing Sunderland is pretty much the same.

I attended the funeral of my pals mum yesterday and for the first time in a long time there was a big group of us Hammers boys there......when mentioned how well we are doing at the moment the reply to a man was "enjoy it for what it is while it lasts"........simple, no over inflated silly talk.....just blokes who have followed their club and stood in the stands long enough to know what we are and be happy with that.

The gallows mentality of the hammers fan.......long may it be that way.

Gnash since the Keegan years

Newcastle hit on success as sky TV was taking off and they rode the crest of the wave for a few years thousands of plastics jumped on board

And I mean thousands there are black and white shirts in the Collieries 'Peterlee and hartlepool ' Darlington are the worst of the lot that were never there pre Keegan.

It's these types who are too expectant

They think they have a god given right to bd top. 4

In Europe ect

Newcastle were the media darlings for a while off the Liverpool games and the Barca game

So yres in the 90's - 2000's overall Newcastle were the most successful club

Hall tried to get SAFC to go to the wind he objected SAFC proposed new stadium at Nissan on the A19

He knew Roker Park was fooked

He didn't want a Sunderland AFC

He wanted a JawDee Nation at reatching from

Berwick to Boro

Bob Murray secured the old

Monkwearmouth Colliery land and built the

Stadium of Light there instead

Newcastle were flying SAFC were struggling

Reid came in and we played nice stuff for a few seasons

A couple top 7 finishes

Could of went top one Boxing Day but a certain West Ham beat us :(

Then it was your wilkinson cotterill years

Your 15 pt season

Yo yoing to and fro

So in recent History Nufc have been more successful and at the right time when sky TV took off.

Their Toon has had loads of investment where as Sunderland City has had fook all

This might change a bit re Tall Ships and other investment over next 10 years

But if you look at the History and Tradition of the two clubs since they were formed then I'd say SAFC are in no Geordie shadow as the plastics would like to think.

Wev had the biggest gate

Most English top division titles

Most cups I believe

When did mags last win owt ? :)

More recent wembley appearances

The record of 4 in a Row :)

So yeah I'm happy the leg up Keegan gave them is over and the Mighty SAFC are coming back at the cnuts

And it started with KEANO and now POYET is carrying it forward.

Re Stadiums they can get 52

We can get 48

That's as big as Sid James can go

Stadium of Light can go to 66 plus

So let's see what the next 20-30 years hold Gnash .

I think its easy to get carried away on emotion when your passionate about your club,i admire anyone who sticks up for their manor and their club but in general football terms you still have to keep it realistic.......comparing Sunderland and Newcastle in terms of size and importance is like me comparing West Ham and Arsenal........there is just no comparison.......i could come up with all sorts of statements that look good on the Hammers but id just be kidding myself..... i always think the neutral fan nationwide is a good indicator as loyalty doesnt cloud their judgement and i dont think any fan nationwide would regard Sunderland anywhere near on par with Newcastle......write down an all time great 11 of each club and the names dont even compare.....Milburn,Keegan,Mcdonald,Shearer etc.........compared to Niall Quinn and Kevin Philips :D ......a packed out stadium every week compared to thousands of empty seats......high profile managers etc etc......the first club on peoples minds when the north east is mentioned is Newcastle....I cant speak for the entire country but i know loads of season ticket holders of London clubs at the start of the season will mark down the away ties they want to go to and of the north east teams very few will choose Sunderland over Newcastle....that in itself tells you a lot.

Anyway Max take no notice of the others i think your enthusiasms great......it reminds me of how i was in my first few years following West Ham :D

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

Tueart enjoyed is overhead v Newcastle '76 immensly, spoke to him a few times about it, i own the shirt he was wearing for that half of the match.

I've never heard of a finer halfback Newcastle have ever produced than Dave Watson, his 65 caps were fully deserved

Gnash since the Keegan years

Newcastle hit on success as sky TV was taking off and they rode the crest of the wave for a few years thousands of plastics jumped on board

And I mean thousands there are black and white shirts in the Collieries 'Peterlee and hartlepool ' Darlington are the worst of the lot that were never there pre Keegan.

It's these types who are too expectant

They think they have a god given right to bd top. 4

In Europe ect

Newcastle were the media darlings for a while off the Liverpool games and the Barca game

So yres in the 90's - 2000's overall Newcastle were the most successful club

Hall tried to get SAFC to go to the wind he objected SAFC proposed new stadium at Nissan on the A19

He knew Roker Park was fooked

He didn't want a Sunderland AFC

He wanted a JawDee Nation at reatching from

Berwick to Boro

Bob Murray secured the old

Monkwearmouth Colliery land and built the

Stadium of Light there instead

Newcastle were flying SAFC were struggling

Reid came in and we played nice stuff for a few seasons

A couple top 7 finishes

Could of went top one Boxing Day but a certain West Ham beat us :(

Then it was your wilkinson cotterill years

Your 15 pt season

Yo yoing to and fro

So in recent History Nufc have been more successful and at the right time when sky TV took off.

Their Toon has had loads of investment where as Sunderland City has had fook all

This might change a bit re Tall Ships and other investment over next 10 years

But if you look at the History and Tradition of the two clubs since they were formed then I'd say SAFC are in no Geordie shadow as the plastics would like to think.

Wev had the biggest gate

Most English top division titles

Most cups I believe

When did mags last win owt ? :)

More recent wembley appearances

The record of 4 in a Row :)

So yeah I'm happy the leg up Keegan gave them is over and the Mighty SAFC are coming back at the cnuts

And it started with KEANO and now POYET is carrying it forward.

Re Stadiums they can get 52

We can get 48

That's as big as Sid James can go

Stadium of Light can go to 66 plus

So let's see what the next 20-30 years hold Gnash .

I think its easy to get carried away on emotion when your passionate about your club,i admire anyone who sticks up for their manor and their club but in general football terms you still have to keep it realistic.......comparing Sunderland and Newcastle in terms of size and importance is like me comparing West Ham and Arsenal........there is just no comparison.......i could come up with all sorts of statements that look good on the Hammers but id just be kidding myself..... i always think the neutral fan nationwide is a good indicator as loyalty doesnt cloud their judgement and i dont think any fan nationwide would regard Sunderland anywhere near on par with Newcastle......write down an all time great 11 of each club and the names dont even compare.....Milburn,Keegan,Mcdonald,Shearer etc.........compared to Niall Quinn and Kevin Philips :D ......a packed out stadium every week compared to thousands of empty seats......high profile managers etc etc......the first club on peoples minds when the north east is mentioned is Newcastle....I cant speak for the entire country but i know loads of season ticket holders of London clubs at the start of the season will mark down the away ties they want to go to and of the north east teams very few will choose Sunderland over Newcastle....that in itself tells you a lot.

Anyway Max take no notice of the others i think your enthusiasms great......it reminds me of how i was in my first few years following West Ham :D

Its not just football its everyday life

Sunderland does and has always lived in the shadow of a bigger and better and more famous city and people